Will Yui get a model rework?
Will Yui get a model rework where she looks more like what she does in the Cursed Legacy trailer? I think all the insults that Yui gets need to end so can we please get a face rework so she can look more “appealing” for everyone (her in game face never bothered me and Yui doesn’t deserve the constant insults)?
She’s such a hottie

Comments
pancake butt
Yeah buff her butt too because that’s another thing people insult her on.
I mean Yui is relatively still new, so i don't think she'll be up for a face rework anytime soon. They still have to get through the original survivors and then i think before anyone else gets a change Quentin deserves one the most.
She needs to be respected though so we should focus on her more than any other survivor.
Yeah she looks a bit off. I’ll still always hate her though :)
I think the reworks are only needed up until Demise of the Faithful
The only issue with Yui's current model is when viewed from one side, her nose looks really weird, like it wasn't modelled properly on that side
And a different voice actor
She needs curves, better facial structure, and a nicer bum. Yui is my main and doesn't deserve such torment. Pls fix her
Why?
Her voice is fine.
I don't like her voice personally
Just never liked her style personally. A lot of her cosmetics look very similar too
To answer the question though it’s unlikely since she’s still fairly new although it’s not out of the question
She need better butt, that's all.
She’s hot though.
I love her cosmetics. Especially the beach one, the wild card one, and the one from the last rift.
I might agree with that. I still love her no matter how big her butt is though.
She will. It’s probably gonna be a long way to go, but I’m sure she will.
I’m impatient, so I can’t wait though. 🥺
Same
I call Yui goat girl, but it's an endearing term. When I play her, I just feel like I'm playing goat simulator is all.
She is the G.O.A.T. but don’t make fun of her :(
Bruh
I like the in game yui more than the trailer version tbh.