Twins are one of the most fun killers to go against

Purely because even at red ranks, the people playing them have no idea what they’re doing. I haven’t seen a competent twins player since launch, and the game usually turns into chasing Victor around. I get that they have the potential to be a pain when played right, but I haven’t seen any of these god twins. My escape rate against twins is probably close to 100%, they’re the killer you can consistently win against without any effort at red rank.

Comments

  • Its all fun and jokes until you get slugged over and over again and die on the ground.

  • Yeah kicking Victor only for him to return 8 seconds later is some thrilling gameplay.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My biggest problem with Twins is that Victor seems to have the hitbox of a normal sized killer as most of his hits are pure BS.

    He'll either hit you or bounce off the most bullshit object when he tries.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Yeah kicking Victor only for him to return 8 seconds later is some thrilling gameplay.

    I thought it was 6?

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    Yeah kicking Victor only for him to return 8 seconds later is some thrilling gameplay.

    Its 6 seconds and viktor still need to find you again so you have more time then you think

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    My biggest problem with Twins is that Victor seems to have the hitbox of a normal sized killer as most of his hits are pure BS.

    Yes this is the biggest problem, unless the twins player is bad or new to the killer or they are playing on console, you can't miss with Victor. It also pisses me off because I would like to use the twins but I'm on ps5, the sensitivity is such ######### that when Victor is ready to pounce its a blind guess as to whether you'll hit or not because you can't make onnthe fly adjustments with any speed

  • I don't mind going against the twins it's just the slugging makes me wanna pull my hair out of my head.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    Purely because even at red ranks, the people playing them have no idea what they’re doing. I haven’t seen a competent twins player since launch, and the game usually turns into chasing Victor around. I get that they have the potential to be a pain when played right, but I haven’t seen any of these god twins. My escape rate against twins is probably close to 100%, they’re the killer you can consistently win against without any effort at red rank.

    Twin is too easy to counter survivor just need to run in pair and if charlotte is 30 meter away you can pick your teamate up. She hate too many thing in the a map because her biggest issue are the map. Never forget she is a weak killer too who got nerf hard a 5 second stun after a hit is huge

  • I'll agree to disagree. I find it very mind numbing to play against the Twins. Especially when they place victor under a hook and try to exploit that.

  • About as much fun as a root canal.

  • I didn't like playing against them before I found a good way to dodge Victor. Now that I have that down I don't mind them so much.

  • You get no boldness for being "chased" by victor which I don't find to be rewarding. I don't mind getting chased, but if I'm spending all game running a killer around and getting no bloodpoints for it then what was the point?

  • I just played him for a daily and he was super fun tbh. Different experiences I guess

  • Gotta be joke? Twins are endless slug simulator

  • @theplaggg said:

    Its all fun and jokes until you get slugged over and over again and die on the ground.

    That or/and the Twins player is running the iri addon that gives Charlotte undetectable for 20 seconds when she wakes up... so, they're basically insidious camping with Charlotte 24/7. That was... not a fun game.

  • @theplaggg said:

    Its all fun and jokes until you get slugged over and over again and die on the ground.

    That means you are playing poorly or the killer is new. It is pretty tough to slug a good team. and inefficient for pips. Generally, bad killers slug, because they cant keep pace with the game.... or are to scared to try. Some situations slugging is the right call as well.... or when survivors dive bomb hooks or try to hide next to a killer... what do you expect.

  • I had some twins who literally slugged all 4 survivors to death with 0 hooks. A simple method: Down two survivors and injure two others and camp the slugs with Victor and Charlotte perdiodically switching when someone is trying to pick them up or they try to crawl away. When first two persons bleed out same happened with the remaining two.

    It was a very fun and interactive gameplay to crawl on the ground for 4 minutes!!!

    Hooking survivors with Victor hidden nearby is also a really fun play! Camping hooks by immdiately switching back to Victor when someone is in the range of killer instinct to attack the rescuing survivors is soo much fun!!!

  • @justbecause said:

    Gotta be joke? Twins are endless slug simulator

    Gotta learn how to appreciate all those grass and ground textures somehow