Favorite Outfit
I just found my favourite outfit for Nea! It looks so good, I love it! Maybe I should become a Nea main lol. I love that you can glitch legendary skins. Do you have a favourite outfit for any character? 🤭
I just found my favourite outfit for Nea! It looks so good, I love it! Maybe I should become a Nea main lol. I love that you can glitch legendary skins. Do you have a favourite outfit for any character? 🤭
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pink shirt ace I wish the men had more pink shirts
Here's my two of my favorite very original outfits:
I call this "Red Dwight":
And I call this "Yellow Dwight":
My two favourite outfits for my mains
I don't really have favourite outfits as such for my mains but this is what I'm currently rocking.
@Kira4Evr Your Nea outfit looks sick btw. Well done!
Nice Jeff outfit! I do hate how that hair floats though
Thanks! Yours looks good too! Personally, it's my favourite headpiece for Jeff. I don't know why but the face covering gives off Bloodborne vibes and Bloodborne is my favourite game of all time. It definitely is his glitchiest cosmetic though. It clips through even the set it comes with, lol.
This is my trio of Ace skins, from left to right we have Fuzzy Ace, Sweaty Ace, and Country Ace
Fuzzy Ace is my signature look I have on almost all the time
Sweaty Ace is the skin I typically use when I get tired of Fuzzy Ace
Country Ace is just there, I really don't use him but I still like him enough to show him off.
I really like the Joey Christmas sweater with P3 head on Legion and Sunglasses with the Christmas sweater and prestige pants on Steve.
This Meg is basically the personification of beauty to me. Classy yet casual.
The Nurse cosmetic for Cheryl. It is and will always be my favorite cosmetic.
(Long post but here are mine, some characters have multiple outfits that I really like)
Are you the person I responded to before, saying that your Kate looks really gorgeous? If not, your Kate looks really gorgeous. :P
Naww that wasn't me but tysm!
Really like that claudette, wish more people used that hair for her.
My favorite outfits right now.
It’s so amazing that I don’t even care that it’s a set
My two fav girls <3
I really want that Kate skin :(
They have been releasing the tome cosmetics exactly a year after that tome closed. so that means this should be coming into the store next month since tome 3 closed in July :)
OMG YES! Thank you!! <3
My favs <3 (Ace & Feng are the best duo of history, Change my mind)
Bunny Legion is the best.
Your Feng looks almost like my Feng. I only have a different head.
I can't decide, so I'll post my fave ones 😏