Do you want old Freddy back?

Title.

I already know what I'm going to answer, heh.

If you want a Freddy rework that makes him reminiscent to old Freddy, then vote the first option.

Comments

  • Is there a way to vote "Yes" more than one time?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Freddy's just super non-committal, that's my only issue with him.

  • it will be great if we have old Freddy with recent things for Freddy him like snares and fake pallets. Even he can still has teleport but only for gens that being touched by sleeping survivors.

    Old Freddy was really unique and was fun to play even that a lot of ppl think that he was the weakest.

  • YES, Old freddy with a few buffs would be really good and unique

  • @Woodywool said:

    it will be great if we have old Freddy with recent things for Freddy him like snares and fake pallets. Even he can still has teleport but only for gens that being touched by sleeping survivors.

    Old Freddy was really unique and was fun to play even that a lot of ppl think that he was the weakest.

    I agree completely, my friend. Probably the most underrated killer in DBD's history, Old Freddy was extremely fun to play as and stronger than perceived to be.

    I miss my main so much.

  • Old Freddy with some buffs.

  • I don’t think New Freddy needs to be deleted. Maybe create a new original killer that uses the old Freddy power with QoL changes and some other buffs/changes. Give those that had Freddy before the rework a shard discount for the purchase as well.

  • @Mooks said:

    I don’t think New Freddy needs to be deleted. Maybe create a new original killer that uses the old Freddy power with QoL changes and some other buffs/changes. Give those that had Freddy before the rework a shard discount for the purchase as well.

    How about a "toggle" option which let us choose between his old power and his new power?

  • Must you even ask?

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2249067#Comment_2249067

    How about a "toggle" option which let us choose between his old power and his new power?

    I mean.. sure… but, it could be messy to implement I assume. Addons etc. Also it would be very confusing for newer players I could imagine.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2249073#Comment_2249073

    I mean.. sure… but, it could be messy to implement I assume. Addons etc. Also it would be very confusing for newer players I could imagine.

    Maybe, but I think it would be better than a whole new killer, tbh.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2249082#Comment_2249082

    Maybe, but I think it would be better than a whole new killer, tbh.

    as they already have the Power maybe this could be a compromise for the ‚Health chapter‘ people are asking for?


    i don’t know, I would be personally okay with it being a toggle option, just thinking it might be harder to implement it that way for various reasons..

  • I would like him back maybe in the form of an addon, for new Freddy (would be ultra-rare)

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2249100#Comment_2249100

    as they already have the Power maybe this could be a compromise for the ‚Health chapter‘ people are asking for?

    i don’t know, I would be personally okay with it being a toggle option, just thinking it might be harder to implement it that way for various reasons..

    Hopefully, if they decide to give our killer back to us a toggle option would be sweet!

    It might be a little bit harder to implement, but I think they can do it... if it doesn't get hit by a massive random glitch with turns you into the Nurse in the middle of the trial, that is.

  • They should make the Kid's Drawing addon turn him into Old Freddy, like how Bubba gets an addon that turns him into old Bubba.

  • @Gibberish said:

    They should make the Kid's Drawing addon turn him into Old Freddy, like how Bubba gets an addon that turns him into old Bubba.

    I would like this, especially because I have a lot of Kid's Drawing which I am probably never going to use.

  • Seems like a lotta people here (including me) really love old Freddy. Hmm...

    Take notes BHVR!

  • @glitchboi said:

    Seems like a lotta people here (including me) really love old Freddy. Hmm...

    Take notes BHVR!

    If only they listened.

  • Old Freddy was my first main in the game, so I know what I am saying. He was incredibly weak, far from any viability.

    If you BHVR wants to bring him back, they should at least keep some powers of his recent kit, namely the teleport and the dream snares (at least a buffed version of them). If they don't do that, it's better to keep Freddy as he is, which I don't mind since I like the way he plays nowadays.