The Cybil Bennett we deserved but we never got 🥺
I wish she looked like this, and she had a helmet/black jacket option!
I wish she looked like this, and she had a helmet/black jacket option!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No cause M&M outdid themselves with their Cheryl and Cybil models
@kate_best_girl
No kidding! They are astonishing!
Where this is from??? I need it!!
I still remember playing sh1 as a kid for the first time and the cutscene when you meet her and her smile really warmed my heart at the time. You felt safer for a moment.
I will buy her skin when they do her justice but not until then.
A game called "Dark Deception: Monsters and Mortals" (M&M for short) which had a Silent Hill crossover
Same, it’s crazy how much they missed the mark with Cybil.
I just don’t understand how someone at BHVR AND Konami approved that dopey Toy Story looking face.
@SalmonDean
LMAO
Literally cannot unsee it now! 😂
I simply can't understand how they made Lisa so beautiful then added Goblin Cybil
Wow, thanks for posting this image on a public forum. Now I'm gonna have nightmares :D
They gotta fix Cheryl's face to. Doesn't look like Cheryl.