Ready in lobby
I play on xbox so idk if its the same on PC but I really hate when i get into a lobby and you have to keep waiting for that one person to ready up. And at times they will wait till the 6 second mark then leave, the devs should change the fact that as soon as you are in a lobby you are automatically ready. So that will make survivors and killers have no choice but to prepare for the worse, unless they wanna dc.
Comments
Dude, it's like, 40 seconds. If someone isn't ready, why would they select "ready"? This is the opposite of them being ready.
People leaving at 6 seconds is even rarer than people quick swapping at 6 seconds, so why would this even be considered a problem?
You're also forgetting that people like to check pings to decide if the lobby is playable, a feature they added not long ago which was wanted by nearly the entire player base for a long time. Your suggestion would mean they revert this change and implement whatever nonsense you just suggested.
I'm just going to say it...your suggestion is stupid.
Are you talking about killers or survivors leaving before 5 sec mark?
A killer leaves before the 5 sec mark because he doesnt want to be quickswitched
If you are immediately readied up by the system, how can you organize with your team as survivor or prepare your build against that specific team as killer?
Well we all have our own opinions, Just like i think your comment is stupid
Thats why you should assume the worse, as killer and survivor.
This should never apply for killer.
Killer are meant to be able to change their loadout depending on what they see stalking their prey at the campfire.
Why should a killer bring FD when no survivor brings any items?
To me thats to bad then. You should bring what you think will be necessary even if its not, You cant prepare for everything. Like you can bring FD but what if you dont even hit anyone ( ive seen it happen before)
In that case no perks would help you because you're just a terrible Killer if you never land a single hit.
Your idea is objectively terrible and if you think my comment is stupid then you shouldn't leave your nonsense thoughts here. Try public toilets... I'm sure you'll get some crazy people agree with you and possibly, some fun times.
What the game needs to do is lock in Survivors and force them to ready up at the 30 second mark and disallow leaving and are forced to use whatever they currently have selected AT the 30 second mark. If you disconnect as a Survivor after the 30 second mark, you get hit with a 2 hour penalty. The Killer is continued to be allowed to pick his gear after 30 seconds, but also cannot leave the match anymore. This way both dodging and last second switches would be addressed. Knock out two birds with one stone.
if you think my suggestion is terrible... ok.....its not like your anyone who could actually do something about it, you could have easily not said anything and kept your opinion to yourself,
see this is a respectful response.... thank you...@only1biggs take notes
see that's a valid response and a better idea then mine
It IS terrible...
What do you mean "do something about it"?
Why would I not express my opinion? This is a public forum. I could say the same thing of your "idea" :'D
Yikes
*edit - I fixed your quote for you, pal
I couldn't have been more respectful in my first reply to you... I covered the reasons why your idea was bad, then stated that it was indeed a stupid idea. I didn't call you stupid though if that's what you thought?
I'm inclined to think this is bait :'D Or some of it anyway
Thinking
So you make a suggestion and expect every critic to just stfu??
Only agreeing comments allowed?
Anyone else should leave?
That's a really smart way of debating… not.
@Visionmaker then make the timer 1:30 and give the Survivors a full minute to choose.
@only1biggs I dont ppst bait lmao I'm 100% serious unless I'm obviously being sarcastic or say otherwise.
ok
What about if survivors items and characters/ outfits were locked in before they loaded into a lobby, But the killer could change his loadout according to his prey. There would be many benefits.
So heavy punishment for lobby doding, but no punishment for DCing ingame? Well just DC ingame instead of dodging the lobby then?