Handsome vs Ugly

Who do you think is the most handsome and the most ugly survivor in the game?

For me, the most handsome one will ALWAYS be a fight between Steve vs David, and the ugliest survivor award goes to Quentin vs Steve with Jonathan's skin

Comments

  • Handsome? Hate to be basic, but I've gotta say Felix.

    No ugly will ever challenge Quentin. Jonathan Byers looks like a supermodel compared to Mr. Goblin Face.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Handsome? Hate to be basic, but I've gotta say Felix.

    No ugly will ever challenge Quentin. Jonathan Byers looks like a supermodel compared to Mr. Goblin Face.

    Have you seen him in lobby...?

    Jonathan.jpg


  • Handsome most likely Felix. Just look at this guy.

    Most ugly Survivor is more difficult. The thing is, you can name Quentin or Nea, but both can look decent at least. Like, P3-Quentin looks alright and Nea has some good Head-Cosmetics.

    So I would go with Nancy here. Her face is just ewww.

  • Leon is going to be the most handsome.

    I don't like Ace face =(

  • Is this even a question?

    BreakableAcademicGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif

    Ugliest? Definitely the Jonathan skin.

    Not like he could match up to Steve anyways.

  • I think especially in the cases of Quentin, Cybil, Laurie and Jonathan they are not meant to look actually ugly/not handsome. It’s just a problem of poor modeling..

    Nea has an ‚ugly‘ face though, don’t know if that is intended or not.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Who do you think is the most handsome and the most ugly survivor in the game?

    For me, the most handsome one will ALWAYS be a fight between Steve vs David, and the ugliest survivor award goes to Quentin vs Steve with Jonathan's skin

    Handsome is Felix or Steve and ugly well no one beats Quentin in that category I mean Nea comes close but Jonathan has stolen that spot now I think.

  • Handsome: S T E V E

    Ugly: He needs no introduction. The man, the myth, the legend: QUENTIIIIIIN SMIIIIIIIIIIITH!

  • I'm pretty sure that's because he's currently hooked up to Steve's facial rig, so his expressions are all wrong. Even then, not as bad as Quentin.

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Handsome most likely Felix. Just look at this guy.

    Most ugly Survivor is more difficult. The thing is, you can name Quentin or Nea, but both can look decent at least. Like, P3-Quentin looks alright and Nea has some good Head-Cosmetics.

    So I would go with Nancy here. Her face is just ewww.

    nancy.png

    What, you mean you don't appreciate this face?

    (I never understood people calling Nea ugly. I love her style, personally, and don't see anything wrong with her face.)

  • Handsome would be Jeff or Quentin and most ugly would be jake (current face) and Felix (I’m going to be crucified for this one)

  • Everyone is beautiful even Quentin.

  • Handsome: Ashley. J Williams.

    Ugly: Jake, (he looks like a human potato).

  • Handsome: Felix, Kate, Meg, Feng, Elodie

    Ugly: Nea, Yui,

    new level from ugly (so ugly that it is a miracle that everything around the person is not dry and messy): Yun Jin Lee

  • @Shaped said:

    Everyone is beautiful even Quentin.

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Who do you think is the most handsome and the most ugly survivor in the game?

    For me, the most handsome one will ALWAYS be a fight between Steve vs David, and the ugliest survivor award goes to Quentin vs Steve with Jonathan's skin

    As a straight man who's secure in his masculinity, I can easily attest to the majesty that is Steve Harrington.

    Ugly? You mean if we're not including that Quentin thing?