We're missing the WORST map type in gaming
Where's the sewer level?
Sewer level when?
Where's the sewer level?
Sewer level when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dont give them ideas buster
No, no, no.
Ice Level.
Everyone deals with permanent ice controls on Ormond.
Or take a cue from Dark Souls, make the Swamps slow everyone down to a crawl.
Where's the underwater level?
But actually, let's get a damn castle in the game pls
Sewer level will come with the TMNT DLC.
I always thought a sewer map would be great for the Twins. Top half squalid Marseilles backalleys, bottom half 17th century sewer system. The shack could even be Charlotte's cobbled-together safehouse in the filth.
Its called Backwater Swamp. Nature's sewer.
But but... summer camp?
where's my terrifying untouched forest boss
Where's the giant hedge maze complete with random generation so you can't memorize it
Wrong turtle. Sewers belong to an IT-Chapter.
I would love that as a different game mode.
No, I'm definitely down for a nice, dank, enclosed sewer maze!
Sewer level? Are you Civvie's alt account?
they would die the moment somebody gen-tapped because their live open wires.
Well backwater swamp is poisonous to the game’s health if that counts
Sad that I just mentioned sewer levels yesterday. :(
nature's sewer is everyplace.