rank 1 1% trickster vs good survivors (but 1 bot) part 2

I said I'd look for good survivors and make a second post about it, here it is, yes I use the same add-ons simply because I did try without them and it is awful, trickster need these add-ons to be viable, let me be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ScT_IVl0w

If you want to see the streamer reaction to this match you can check it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1043748562 go at 4:49:38 really good sports and loved the match, and so did I, but you need to check their POV to know what was happening during this whole time.

And before any of you say they weren't playing too well and didn't do the right things, try to do anything with the pressure I was giving, they also removed my ruin at the very start, these guys were good.

Thanks for watching and I hope I proved you wrong.

Comments

  • Not saying you are bad, but its not a ,,1% trickster".

  • @Ruma said:

    Not saying you are bad, but its not a ,,1% trickster".

    show me better and i'll gree with you

  • I saw your gameplay and thats enough for me to see you are by far not a 1% trickter. You can think what you want.

  • Can you do a 35 winstreak with no addons like otzdarva?

    Or dowsey is not that bad: https://youtu.be/36QXv9thyhI

  • @whycantIwin said:

    I said I'd look for good survivors and make a second post about it, here it is, yes I use the same add-ons simply because I did try without them and it is awful, trickster need these add-ons to be viable, let me be.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ScT_IVl0w

    If you want to see the streamer reaction to this match you can check it here https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1043748562 go at 4:49:38 really good sports and loved the match, and so did I, but you need to check their POV to know what was happening during this whole time.

    And before any of you say they weren't playing too well and didn't do the right things, try to do anything with the pressure I was giving, they also removed my ruin at the very start, these guys were good.

    Thanks for watching and I hope I proved you wrong.

    You are not a 1% Trickster and these survivors were all bad.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243003#Comment_2243003

    Can you do a 35 winstreak with no addons like otzdarva?

    Or dowsey is not that bad: https://youtu.be/36QXv9thyhI

    Imo. He's a good generalist but every kill streak video is pretty much alway just ruin, undying, pop, tinkerer with one perk variation here and there.

    It's great for keeping a kill streak going, but its practically a killer monkey build.

    Though, he's alway said that he does it for fun and not to prove how good he or a killer is.

  • @WeenieDog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243053#Comment_2243053

    Imo. He's a good generalist but every kill streak video is pretty much alway just ruin, undying, pop, tinkerer with one perk variation here and there.

    It's great for keeping a kill streak going, but its practically a killer monkey build.

    Though, he's alway said that he does it for fun and not to prove how good he or a killer is.

    Im not saying that otzdarva is one of the best trickster. But if someone cant do what he did, he is clearly not one of the top trickster.

  • While I’d agree he isn’t terrible needing 2 green add ons to be viable isn’t very good. For reference look at spirit with 2 greens

  • Trickster is an inherently weak killer in need of buffs, no amount of videos can change this sad fact.

  • @Canas said:

    Trickster is an inherently weak killer in need of buffs, no amount of videos can change this sad fact.

    it is a fact

  • I'm glad we have come to an agreement then. Especially you, as a Trickster main, should be welcoming towards buffs to your favorite killer.

  • Every killer can beat most red rank teams if the player is good, that doesn't suddenly make the killer better then many other killers superior to them, in this case both huntress and slinger.

    Trickster isn't terrible after the latest buffs but I still consider him inferior to other ranged killers. You're free to like him and think he's viable vs 4 great survivor players but you won't persuade anyone without actually facing such teams first.

    If you feel like you're the best trickster out there, go ask Otz and his survivor team to play a couple matches vs you, it'd be fun to watch certainly and he might actually do it since he's Otz.

  • Alright..

    Gunna put my two Cents on this topic.

    They weren't Bad... But not the best either,

    They made Plenty of mistakes that was Obvious..

    Plus they never did nothing to progress gens after like two got done,

    Average at best ngl..

  • @Verconissp said:

    Alright..

    Gunna put my two Cents on this topic.

    They weren't Bad... But not the best either,

    They made Plenty of mistakes that was Obvious..

    Plus they never did nothing to progress gens after like two got done,

    Average at best ngl..

    1 gen was 99 since it was the last that was on this side of the map,

    claudette was working on 1 gen near the coal tower while I was chasing bill which was arounf 65% completion, once bill unhooked jake they worked on a gen instead of healing like they always did and got the gen done, if they would have rushed the 99 gen there would have been 1 gen left but it would have been a 3 gen situation, the game was nearly done for them, the big mistake was they were constantly healing whenever they were unhooking someone and since I had monitor I've always managed to land a hit removing the progress, they were healing too much, that was the mistakes, also the basement was between 4 gens, hard to work when I am constantly around these gens.

  • @Canas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2244242#Comment_2244242

    I'm glad we have come to an agreement then. Especially you, as a Trickster main, should be welcoming towards buffs to your favorite killer.

    I want buffs, I made 2-3 post about what i'D change for him, 1 was a whole basekit/add-on rework and another was melodious murder and the autograph being basekit (the second one by default would make him extremely better)

    @whycantIwin said:

    Base movement speed: 4.4M/s

    Terror radius: 24M

    Base kit: Showstopper

    Start the trial with 40 blades (down from 60)

    Amount of blade hits required remains unchanged

    Wind up time unchanged, movement speed during the usage of showstopper remains unchanged.

    Showerstopper blades will ricochet 1 time

    Laceration meter: Does not decrease overtime

    M1 on survivor having laceration meter remove 50% of the max laceration meter on regular hits (remove 4 blade hits)

    Survivor with 7 blade hits (1 more blade hit to deal damage) the laceration meter will decrease by 1 after 15 seconds, taking 2 blades to injure the survivor.

    Add-ons:

    Common add-ons:

    Trick pouch: reduced to 5 from 10

    Memento blades: remains unchanged

    Killing part chords: remains unchanged

    inferno wires: increase main event duration by 1 second, stack

    Uncommon add-ons:

    Tequila moonrock: increase the main event duration by 1.5 second, stack

    On target single: makes the survivors drop their item when put into the dying state by showstopper or main event

    Lucky blade: slightly increase restock speed (0.5 second) stack

    Ji-woon's autograph: remains unchanged

    caged heart shoes: remains unchanged

    Rare add-ons:

    Waiting for you watch: survivors injured by showstopper or main event suffer from the mangled status effect

    Ripper brace: moderately increase restock speed (1 second) stack

    Melodious murder: remains unchanged

    Fizz-spin soda: remains unchanged

    bloody boa: reduced to 10 from 15

    Very rare add-ons:

    Trick blade: any blade hitting a survivor will ricochet to another survivor within a 10 meters radius from the main target dealing 50% damage to the second survivor, ricochet will always target the closest survivor. (does not stack with cut thru u single)

    Edge of revival album: every blade hitting a survivor will cause a hindered (5%) status effect for 1 second, the hindered timer will increase depending on how many blades hit the survivor, hitting a survivor with a blade always refresh the timer and adds 1 second (hitting a survivor 3 times will cause a 3 second hindered effect, if reaching 0 the effect is removed, hitting a survivor 3 times and hitting them after 2 seconds will refresh the timer and add another second, making it 4 second hindered)

    Diamond cufflinks: when you put a survivor into the dying state with showstopper or main event you see every survivors aura within your terror radius for 3 seconds

    Cut thru u single: damage increased from 50% to 200% (double damage, does not stack with trick blade)

    Ultra rare add-ons:

    Iridescent photocard: Injuring a survivor with showstopper will not give survivors a speed burst, give you the haste status effect (10%) for 10 seconds after injuring a survivor with showstopper, you cannot put survivors into the dying state with showstopper

    Death throes compilation: showstopper deals double damage on healty survivors, deals 50% on injured survivors, reduce your maximum carried blades to 20, reduce main event duration to 3 seconds, increase charges needed to activate main event by 2 (see below for main event changes)

    MAIN EVENT:

    Main event can be saved and activated at will, main event activates when you injure survivors with showstopper, removing a health state on survivors gives you a charge, takes 4 charges to activate main event, once main event is active you can use it whenever you wish.

    Main event duration is 4 seconds, during main event, the Trickster suffer 0 movement speed penality and each blade does double damage and will ricochet to 1 nearby survivor dealing regular damage (trick blade dealing regular damage instead of 50%), add-ons that only affect showstopper will not affect main event, only add-ons specifically saying it also affect main event will affect main event.

    There you have it, hope you like my Trickster 2.0, let me know what you think and see you in the fog.

    that's my trickster 2.0

  • @whycantIwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2244463#Comment_2244463

    I want buffs, I made 2-3 post about what i'D change for him, 1 was a whole basekit/add-on rework and another was melodious murder and the autograph being basekit (the second one by default would make him extremely better)

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246075/trickster-2-0-the-improved-stronger-and-better-trickster

    that's my trickster 2.0

    Why the change of heart all of sudden?

    I mean yeah you're a decent trickster but I'm pretty sure you're good with any killer that you put your hands on. And could have gotten the same results with any other killer vs those survivors.

  • @TicTac said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243370#Comment_2243370

    Im not saying that otzdarva is one of the best trickster. But if someone cant do what he did, he is clearly not one of the top trickster.

    If you get 50 back to back completely lobotomized survivors vs 5 solid teams you'd realize pretty quickly that winstreaks don't actually mean anything.

  • In the first 3 mins alone I can spot glaring mistakes that good survivors would never make, and especially against Trickster.

    I recommend getting some known actually good players and recording how your match goes against them.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2244798#Comment_2244798

    Why the change of heart all of sudden?

    I mean yeah you're a decent trickster but I'm pretty sure you're good with any killer that you put your hands on. And could have gotten the same results with any other killer vs those survivors.

    I still think he's better than most of the community thinks of him, but he still needs lots of changes

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2243794#Comment_2243794

    If you get 50 back to back completely lobotomized survivors vs 5 solid teams you'd realize pretty quickly that winstreaks don't actually mean anything.

    With the current matchmaking you never know whether its a solid team or not.

    They can do three gens at the start, but maybe they didnt know how to spread out and had just lucky spawns.

    They can be a good looper but still go down in 5 seconds and then the game seems easy.

    I always have this feeling that wins are pointless bc i won against bad survivor or better said against survivor who made too many mistakes, but i cant say that the survivor i lose against are better. I probably just played worse most of the time.

    So of course winstreaks are not perfect to measure the skill of the killer, buts its the best we have.

  • Let me say 2 things before saying anything else.

    1. Happy to see another trickster main (he is my second most used killer since his release)

    2. You do not need those addons to make him "viable".

    Ok, not to be rude towards those players but they weren't doing so good at early and mid match.

    Since you are also a trickster main I assume you know those addons are basically his best addons, you can say that the exposed addon is decent but meh, I don't use it as much since I prefer to just spam daggers.

    Great map you got there.

    Honestly you did great, I know the struggles of using trickster a lot so props but yeah like I said, those survivors were not a good example of "these survivors are good", Clad proved to all of us that she was just average, Bill...... Just a Bill, Jake from what I could tell did not liked looping only holding W.

    Oh another thing that I've noticed from my experience on using trickster, his power really relies on survivors doing a lot of dumb plays just like any killer but trickster can actually do slightly more harm.

    Keep up using trickster, hopefully I get to play against you, I just want to play against more tricksters.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    Let me say 2 things before saying anything else.

    1. Happy to see another trickster main (he is my second most used killer since his release)

    2. You do not need those addons to make him "viable".

    Ok, not to be rude towards those players but they weren't doing so good at early and mid match.

    Since you are also a trickster main I assume you know those addons are basically his best addons, you can say that the exposed addon is decent but meh, I don't use it as much since I prefer to just spam daggers.

    Great map you got there.

    Honestly you did great, I know the struggles of using trickster a lot so props but yeah like I said, those survivors were not a good example of "these survivors are good", Clad proved to all of us that she was just average, Bill...... Just a Bill, Jake from what I could tell did not liked looping only holding W.

    Oh another thing that I've noticed from my experience on using trickster, his power really relies on survivors doing a lot of dumb plays just like any killer but trickster can actually do slightly more harm.

    Keep up using trickster, hopefully I get to play against you, I just want to play against more tricksters.

    I want that too, the only ones i played against had no clue how to use their knives or was doing 2 meters windows hits all the time.


    And thanks