Borrowed time should not affect self unhooks
I mean the description says when unhooking another so why should it give a free pass to people using deliverance to unhook?
Tagged:
Mod
I mean the description says when unhooking another so why should it give a free pass to people using deliverance to unhook?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does affect self unhooks? Didn't know it.
I am not sure if that is WAI then. Maybe post this in the BUGS section for clarification on whether it is supposed to do that. I have never tried the two together so never knew it did that.
I had no idea, me too.
Hold up all this time I could have been safely unhooking myself....
Are you sure they didn't just have a Styptic or MoM?
Uhh... BT doesn't affect self-unhooks, does it?
They probably used a Bottled Time or something.
It doesn't work for yourself that's either a bug or they had a syptic agent
BT doesn't work when you unhook yourself, it's only if the rescuer has Borrowed Time will it work.
If you as a survivor have the perk equipped and you kobe or someone (who doesn't have BT equipped) unhooks you, the perk will not proc.
Reasons that could have made the survivor have the endurance status while being broken off hook/self unhooked normally:
Bottled time sounds way better than the actual name of the add-on... I might start calling it Bottled Time.
I will admit I didn't come up with it, but I do like calling it that.
It doesn't work like that borrowed time doesn't help u but ur team self in unhooks are just normall unhook
Weird because I saw a survivor self unhook and they had the protection activate
It was probably Mettle of Man
It doesn't. It's a new thing if it would. Becasue I run Deliverance and BT sometimes, and I don't get the Endurance effect.
I didn't notice that it went like that, are you sure that you been reading it incorrectly?