I'm always impressed by how they manage to negotiate a constant stream of cosmetics for Stranger Things. It's really heartening. If only other licenses could get this much love, I'd be in outfit heaven.
(Jonathan really suffers from Cybil syndrome, though.)
I'm always impressed by how they manage to negotiate a constant stream of cosmetics for Stranger Things. It's really heartening. If only other licenses could get this much love, I'd be in outfit heaven.
(Jonathan really suffers from Cybil syndrome, though.)
Poor Ash, Tapp, Quentin, Pig, Bubba, and Freddy. They all need more cosmetics.
He looks pretty good and accurate to the actor in that trailer though..
but I guess it’s different in-Game?
His face would look good ingame too, but they decided to give him a weird expression. Looking at his model with no facial expression, it looks really good, but they decided to ruin their own good work.
Jonathan looks fair. Not bad, not great, but fair. I can tell who it's supposed to be and that's what counts. This is super cool.
Justice for Barb though.
a Barb skin would be awesome!
you could play with Barb and Nancy in one match, leave Barb to die on first hook and escape as Nancy and then ######### as Nancy in end-game chat about how Barb shouldn’t have died :)
you could play with Barb and Nancy in one match, leave Barb to die on first hook and escape as Nancy and then ######### as Nancy in end-game chat about how Barb shouldn’t have died :)
you could play with Barb and Nancy in one match, leave Barb to die on first hook and escape as Nancy and then ######### as Nancy in end-game chat about how Barb shouldn’t have died :)
This comment is absolutely immaculate and I adore it
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BECKY LOOK AT HER
I'm always impressed by how they manage to negotiate a constant stream of cosmetics for Stranger Things. It's really heartening. If only other licenses could get this much love, I'd be in outfit heaven.
(Jonathan really suffers from Cybil syndrome, though.)
Poor Ash, Tapp, Quentin, Pig, Bubba, and Freddy. They all need more cosmetics.
Jonathan is like Thanks for not aborting me
He looks pretty good and accurate to the actor in that trailer though..
but I guess it’s different in-Game?
AWESOME.
...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Jonathan looks fair. Not bad, not great, but fair. I can tell who it's supposed to be and that's what counts. This is super cool.
Justice for Barb though.
in the lobby he looks terrible, but he actually looks neat in a match.
His face would look good ingame too, but they decided to give him a weird expression. Looking at his model with no facial expression, it looks really good, but they decided to ruin their own good work.
a Barb skin would be awesome!
you could play with Barb and Nancy in one match, leave Barb to die on first hook and escape as Nancy and then ######### as Nancy in end-game chat about how Barb shouldn’t have died :)
LOL I have nothing to add, this post is gold.
Ahem....
I don't understand how BHVR can mess something like that so badly. Is it really that hard? So disappointing.
This comment is absolutely immaculate and I adore it