So with re incoming we need a Ada wong outfit for
One of the Asian girls i guess feng min sorta has one but still
One of the Asian girls i guess feng min sorta has one but still
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we'll get her eventually but I think Jill's first legendary will be Claire
I think so too, she will come after Claire probably. So ill save some aurics for Ada, i like her more than Claire ๐
Although if they bring Classic Jill i must buy it!
Yes we need to waste money on fictional videogame clothes for fictional videogame characters
I'm gonna be salty as ######### if there's no skin for Ethan.
I want Claire instead.
I don't think capcom will use dbd to reveal enthan's face.
I will tunnel all Adas if i see them. I really do not like her, she was worst RE character
He already has an official face modeled after Yaya Chamki, but it's never seen in-game to prevent clipping issues.
But that hookshot, though!
But that hookshot, though!
Nobody cares.
You did care and answered. Thank you and see you.