Which characters deserve tome lore?
A decent amount of killers and survivors have had lore in the tome, but there are still some who are waiting. But who should get lore the first?
Original survivors without a tome: Jake Park, Feng Min, Adam Francis, Jeff Johansen, Zarina Kassir, Felix Richter, Élodie Rakoto, and Yun-Jin Lee.
Original killers without a tome: Clown, Ghost Face (kinda?), Oni, Deathslinger, Twins and Trickster.
Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone. There also are the licensed characters, who COULD get a tome, since Bill did, but I think for most of them, it’s unlikely.
The characters I’d most like more lore on are Jake, Feng, Zarina, and Yun-Jin. For killers, Ghost Face and Twins.
(Also, yes I know who is getting lore in the next tome, but I didn’t want to spoil)
Comments
IMO, every tome entry that isn't Blight/Talbot Grimes or the Observer doesn't interest me as much, but I would like to see Ghost Face and Deathslinger have the spotlight at some point.
Jake deserves it the most since he’s always the forgotten child of the og 4
Deathslinger could have one of the best tones imo since his lore is already amazing. Plus he needs better cosmetics that aren’t a onesie
I would love to see some Oni lore soon. Oni (imo) is the best killer by far in terms of aeshetics. I also enjoy his lore quite a bit. Other than that, Deathslinger hopefully soon. His lore is also very good. And Blight.
For Survivors? I'd like to see some Jake lore, definitely.
plus CLown, I was so pissed when tome 5 showed a new clown cosmetic with interesting descriptions, only for it to not have a remote tome at all, I was depressed.
Yep poor Adam got robbed too. His cosmetic was so good in that tome
Freddy. Give me that sweet ANOES content!
Freddy ofcourse. He is best killer in the game, i will be happy if we get tome for him. My boi deserves that
And for survivor Kate. I dont care others
Unfortunately, the Freddy we have is not the good version. If I'm being honest, considering what he is in the remake... I don't think I'd want any kind of lore about him.
That is completely just me, though.
I both thos e two got robbed, literally all we got was a not so great tome about blight, which to us next to nothing
Well, I would love to get more Freddy lore, he is my all-time favourite character after all. And to be honest, I really enjoyed the remake, except for one small detail: they did not make Freddy innocent, as originally planned.
As for what he is, well, that was always the idea. Wes Craven had to change it last second because of a high profile investigation which was happening at the time. However, I think they should have made Freddy an innocent man, motivated by revenge instead of lust. A better twist, in my opinion.
I would've found the "He was an innocent man" twist much more gratifying. It would've been an interesting twist on Freddy Kreuger's character,
I agree completely.
I feel like I’m in the minority of people who isn’t a huge fan of Blight’s lore
Feng Min.
To be honest lore or really interests me it says that I would really like more depth into it.
( it essentially brings up a really good a tale about overdoing it and pushing yourself too far because of career to the detriment of their own health and mental state which is something a lot of people end up falling into)
( She essentially abandoned her family because of smothering I kind of feel like that needs more explanation)
If I'm going to say a licenced then I would say Cheryl I really want way more exclamation with what happened after Silent Hill 3 we got a bit of it but I would like some more in-depth story
Killer wise love to see more on the twins
As for licensed I would like Amanda Young we've seen the day could do stories about characters that are already in the entity's realm with bright I kind of want to see how Amanda got to the stage where she doubled down and deluded herself into thinking this was John's desire for her
I know there are still plenty of original characters that haven't received their tome lores yet but I really want to see something for Cheryl. I know she's licensed but Behavior could go into what happened after the events of Silent Hill 3. They can do it in the same way they did Bill's.
I'd like to see some Amanda lore. next to the legion she's the most human killer in the game. I'd like to see what brought her here and what she thinks about being stuck in the realm.
Oni, Adam, and Clown all got robbed, although we know that Clown is getting his shine next tome according to some datamine.