Survivor tier list 5.0.0

This is my tier list of survivors based on there perks I could not find pictures of Jill and Leon Kennedy so I would put

Leon top of C tier and Jill-Top of B tier

BD54EFC1-33EE-4ADA-AE3F-50491AC0446B.jpeg

Here is my list comment your thoughts on this.

Where would you rank the survivors based on there perks

Comments

  • Laurie is S, her perks nerfed but still she has strongest perks in game. And Ace is with Steve and Quentin. And Zarina perks are not that bad, she is clearly B.


    Others i agree.

  • Ace might be in D tier due to his perks sucking mostly but he's still S tier in my heart.

  • @Kebek said:

    Ace might be in D tier due to his perks sucking mostly but he's still S tier in my heart.

    thats the spirit

  • As much as I love Yui, I think A tier is way too generous if this is based on perks.

  • I know you put david in s tier because dead hard and WGLF, but no mither...

    When ranking these i always base it on their adepts, so all three perks together. David is not s tier based on that rule of mine.

    But nonetheless, i would put Ash and Ace in F tier.

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    This is my tier list of survivors based on there perks I could not find pictures of Jill and Leon Kennedy so I would put

    Leon top of C tier and Jill-Top of B tier

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2HJAD5CLSEJ6/bd54efc1-33ee-4ada-ae3f-50491ac0446b.jpeg

    Here is my list comment your thoughts on this.

    Where would you rank the survivors based on there perks

    I wouldn't put Claudette that high, none of her perks are that great, relative to those around her.

  • I would just move Ash down to F tier, and then this tier list would be great.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    I would just move Ash down to F tier, and then this tier list would be great.

    I was thinking of doing that but after carful considering at least he has mettle of man even if it’s not strong at least it does something while Steve and quentins perks don’t do ######### to help

  • @GannTM said:

    As much as I love Yui, I think A tier is way too generous if this is based on perks.

    I put her A tier because of Lucky breaks buff and I hate to say it but if lucky break wasn’t nerfed she would have been S tier if the perk wasn’t nerfed

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226492#Comment_2226492

    I put her A tier because of Lucky breaks buff and I hate to say it but if lucky break wasn’t nerfed she would have been S tier if the perk wasn’t nerfed

    I admit Lucky Break's buff put it near the top but look at Yui's other perks. AMN is only good if the killer doesn't break pallets and who knows if they will break actual safe pallets or not? Breakout is a fun perk but it's hard to know if you'll get value out of it.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    Laurie is S, her perks nerfed but still she has strongest perks in game. And Ace is with Steve and Quentin. And Zarina perks are not that bad, she is clearly B.

    Others i agree.

    It's understandable, but you're forgetting that this tier list rates Survivors based off of ALL of their teachables. Laurie has DS, but DS is no longer meta like BT and DH, OoO has been nerfed and Sole Survivor is the worst obsession perk in the game, possibly the worst Survivor teachable perk in the game. Ace, imo, is either below Laurie or tied with Laurie in this regard because of stuff like Up The Ante. Luck is still the most useless mechanic in the game and desperately needs a rework.

    I'd honestly say that Laurie has dropped in the ladder because of this, Sole Survivor is dragging her down immensely and she's only saved by DS now. She's either B tier at most or lower.