PLEASE GIVE US A NEMESIS CLASSIC SKIN !!!!
I hope Capcom or BHVR suggested this to one another. We desperately need another skin for this badass character. What better version is there than the RE3 Classic look? Could also do the RE3 Remake with his face covered. When I think of Nemesis though, this is the one that always comes to mind. This is the perfect version of Nemesis to me and many others.
All they would have to do is an alternate "Head Slot" piece. Nice and smple.

Comments
I agree, I want Lady Nimitri.
I like this, maybe Mr X, or a entity corrupted Nemesis
Oh god!! No matter where I go... I cannot escape that ugly thing! xD
It would be a nice gesture to us of og rez fans,Capcom seems pretty strict tho.
They even went as far as to having the portraits of legendary skins changed,for identification which isn't a bad thing. I really just want to run from classic Nemesis at the end of the day.
That made me think of what a Blighted Nemesis would look like.
its possible that Capcom only allow them to do that look of nemesis, we dont know how the deal betwin those 2 companis looks like
There is a Mr X skin for Monster Hunter : World.
It depends on if Capcom will allow it, but they aren't as strict as Konami so I'll let it slide
BHVR can just tell them there is a CLEAR DEMAND (seen many other threads talk about the same thing) for the OG head model of the character. As in lots of people are willing to give Capcom MORE MONEY for this. Hopefully that brings the point across.
I believe so,The Ryu skin could do Hadukins.
I just hope its not a similar situation to the Freddy Krueger thing... BHVR could only acquire the newer Freddy for who knows what reason. I bet this would have to be easier though due to Capcom owning most if not all versions of the Nemesis character. I'm unsure of the ins and outs of all that mumbo jumbo though.
Yeah it would be a little weird, but due to mutations it could be explained that way.
That could be the case someone may own creative right's to the classic Nemesis and wants a whole bunch of money for it.
They could at least give us bag headed Nemesis tho he look's very menacing wearing it,but his P3 is very scary ngl
**SPOILER ALERT**
Ya the prestige is def awesome, but nothing beats that classic look imho.
We need not just the head piece, but the WHOLE CLASSIC OUTFIT.
Never was a fan of that giant trash bag he’s wearing in RE3 remake.
I want the head bag.
I agree. I just mentioned the HEAD mainly to make it an easier reality.
That would be awesome as well!
Don't worry they will milk it dry just give them chance to release the chapter first.
Please.... Milk it dry.. We'll be waiting.. :)
I'm sure there will be legendary skills galore with this chapter. :)
With all the material they have from the resident evil franchise we can look forward to loads of skins in the future. :)
I hope we get original stage 2 Nemesis and remake stage 1 battle-damaged Nemesis (his appearance when he pulled out the rocket launcher). Those are probably my favorite humanoid looks for Nemesis.