Devs, your game is unplayable as solo..

..with so many campers and tunnelers. you can't have fun. So many powerless people playing this game so they can feel powerful. And I have 3.800 hours and I know how to play, but as solo you use to play with at least one bad surv, and this is an easy 4k for these kind of ... people

Comments

  • The biggest advantage to SWF is not comms. It's that you can choose who your team mates are. That's obviously not possible for solo queue.

  • I'm playing solo just fine every single day and escaping at least 80% of my matches and pipping almost every single one. This isn't a solo problem.

    I only see a genuine tunneler/camping probably every 20 matches, if even that. It's generally just survivors playing badly and making excuses.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226148#Comment_2226148

    disagree. Being able to coordinate gameplay means you can use perks that are op when used correctly. soul guard, deliverance, decisive strike, borrowed time, camaraderie, adrenaline, prove. these perks ok or good in solo queue but so much better when coordinated

    also comms gives aura perks by default

    None of those things matter if the person that you're playing with is bad. Having a weak link is a bigger deal than any perk. I've lost games as rank 1 to teams where each player played without perks.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I'm playing solo just fine every single day and escaping at least 80% of my matches and pipping almost every single one. This isn't a solo problem.

    I only see a genuine tunneler/camping probably every 20 matches, if even that. It's generally just survivors playing badly and making excuses.

    I think it depends on your region. I guess people in NA and Western Europe have never even heard of campers and tunnelers because of how high social culture is developed there. Every killer you will get matched with there will be a decent person, and I might assume you will get hatch every time you don't wiggle. While here in Eastern Europe, for example, it's surprising to meet a killer who doesn't camp and tunnel, and "giving the hatch" is not even a thing. All the times I was given hatch at the end of the game was when the Killer was from Germany. I don't want to make any assumptions based on all of this, it's just my experience, and it shows pretty clear that playstyle of a player depends heavily on where he is from. I guess everyone in Eastern European region can make a good guess where are most of campers and tunnelers are from...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226176#Comment_2226176

    losing to a perkless team shows imbalance if you were playing something like trapper or lack of skill. also that perkless team was probably on comms. if they weren't on comms and playing perkless, they'd very likely lose to you as long as you are not playing a bad killer

    No, it just show that they played that match better than me. Nothing else.

  • Killers currently lose 2 or 3 gens in the first chase. Of course they will camp and tunnel, because thats exactly what survivors do with gens.

    The Undying nerf also didn´t help. Killers now have nothing to slowdown gens, so they do the only things thats left: aPpLyInG pReSsUrE by camping and tunneling.

  • I rarely see camping, if so it's usually cause teammates refuse to loop anywhere other than the hook. Tunneling is just smart if Survivors are looping well and pressing gens. For the most part I find solo the best way to enjoy Survivor play.

  • I just played a game as solo.

    Checkmate atheists.

  • They were on comms and some days I play well and other days I play poorly. I'm only human after all. They were all rank ones so they were also each good at looping.

  • SoloQ is about to get a massive buff with Jill's and Leon's perks. Find 1 totem? Find them all. Got Hooked? No worries you get 50% heal progress for free. Need to save someone? Here's a flashbang grenade. Can't locate gens? Don't worry Leon got that covered. Need to heal and don't wanna be sound whored? No worries Leon got that covered. What did killers get? A perk that only lasts 7 seconds.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226225#Comment_2226225

    so that shows comms is really more important? the survivor team sounds like good players but even a good team without perks and without comms can't beat good killers. picking teammates is good but coordinating gameplay is much more effective. imagine if solo queue had text chat to coordinate their gameplay. yeah, kindred would quickly not be a meta perk and every aura perk would have to be reworked. that's how broken comms is.

    I think you're looking to far into an extremely uncommon scenario. LOL


  • @konchok said:

    They were on comms and some days I play well and other days I play poorly. I'm only human after all.

    You can fix that.

    Untitled Image


  • @lemonsway said:

    SoloQ is about to get a massive buff with Jill's and Leon's perks. Find 1 totem? Find them all. Got Hooked? No worries you get 50% heal progress for free. Need to save someone? Here's a flashbang grenade. Can't locate gens? Don't worry Leon got that covered. Need to heal and don't wanna be sound whored? No worries Leon got that covered. What did killers get? A perk that only lasts 7 seconds.

    But... but OP Nemesis!

    Nah, the killer is also mid tier at best. But at least he´s iconic.

  • @lemonsway said:

    SoloQ is about to get a massive buff with Jill's and Leon's perks. Find 1 totem? Find them all. Got Hooked? No worries you get 50% heal progress for free. Need to save someone? Here's a flashbang grenade. Can't locate gens? Don't worry Leon got that covered. Need to heal and don't wanna be sound whored? No worries Leon got that covered. What did killers get? A perk that only lasts 7 seconds.

    This game is survivorside most times but last 3 chapters survivors get so bad perks. Finally survivors will get good perks, after 3 chapters. I do not see any problem here. And last 3 chapter killers get good perks already.

    Problem about new chapter, Nemesis is not strong enough. I think he has worst aim power. He really needs some buffs after PTB.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226231#Comment_2226231

    This game is survivorside most times but last 3 chapters survivors get so bad perks. Finally survivors will get good perks, after 3 chapters. I do not see any problem here. And last 3 chapter killers get good perks already.

    Problem about new chapter, Nemesis is not strong enough. I think he has worst aim power. He really needs some buffs after PTB.

    Twins and Blights chapter had great perks for survivors. So i´m not sure what you are talking about.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    ..with so many campers and tunnelers. you can't have fun. So many powerless people playing this game so they can feel powerful. And I have 3.800 hours and I know how to play, but as solo you use to play with at least one bad surv, and this is an easy 4k for these kind of ... people

    This is a major issue - and it's going to get worse when we get the influx of new folks because of Resident Evil. When you're playing with friends, you can grit your teeth / vent your way through a toxic match. But when you're solo queue, it gets old VERY fast. When they talked about being nice to new players during the 5th anniversary stream, I have to say I had more than a little side-eye because all of the most toxic, un-enjoyable behaviors are considered "acceptable." How many new players will we lose within a month or so, simply because they tire of the toxicity? It's a shame.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226259#Comment_2226259

    Twins and Blights chapter had great perks for survivors. So i´m not sure what you are talking about.

    Not actually. I never needed use this perks and i am seeing them so rare. But now we will get good perks actually and i am going to use some of them.

  • @Tsulan said:

    Killers currently lose 2 or 3 gens in the first chase. Of course they will camp and tunnel, because thats exactly what survivors do with gens.

    The Undying nerf also didn´t help. Killers now have nothing to slowdown gens, so they do the only things thats left: aPpLyInG pReSsUrE by camping and tunneling.

    I almost wish we still had old undying even though it was insanely OP. I mean I hated it as survivor but I feel like it didn't need to be gutted the way it was. I don't know

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226291#Comment_2226291

    Not actually. I never needed use this perks and i am seeing them so rare. But now we will get good perks actually and i am going to use some of them.

    I use Build to last quite often. For example for challenges that require to deplete a toolbox or medkit. Or if i want to make a laser eye surgery.

    Appraisal and Deception are also in my usual rotation. 3 great survivor perks in 2 chapters.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226211#Comment_2226211

    I almost wish we still had old undying even though it was insanely OP. I mean I hated it as survivor but I feel like it didn't need to be gutted the way it was. I don't know

    Old Undying promoted a playstyle where killers spread damage instead of camping and tunneling. Because a camping or tunneling killer got nothing out of Undying Ruin. But survivors apparently preferred camping and tunneling over searching hex totems. So thats what they got.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226310#Comment_2226310

    I use Build to last quite often. For example for challenges that require to deplete a toolbox or medkit. Or if i want to make a laser eye surgery.

    Appraisal and Deception are also in my usual rotation. 3 great survivor perks in 2 chapters.

    Build is not helps me, only when i have mission finish 3 toolbox, medkit i am using this perk. Appraisal is chest perk, i am using it for item hunt builds but that perk is not A or B tier, maybe C. Deception good perk seriously, i love use this sometimes. Power Struggle can be good if killer is leaves you on dying statu but you still need combine with some perks. So that is clearly meme perk, sometimes can work but most times waste of perk slot. Visionary is bad perk, finding generator is not hard. Desperate Measures is not bad but there is better healing perks. So like i said most perks was bad but ofcourse i am talking for myself.

    I love perks like Inner Strength, For the People, Breakout, Any Means Necessary etc. I am helping my teammates perks like that and most this perks have surprise, killer is never waiting. For example killer gets down someone near to gates. And i am saving them with "For the People" and then we both escaping. Finally i have perks like this, i can use new perks for surprise killer and save my teammates.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226354#Comment_2226354

    Old Undying promoted a playstyle where killers spread damage instead of camping and tunneling. Because a camping or tunneling killer got nothing out of Undying Ruin. But survivors apparently preferred camping and tunneling over searching hex totems. So thats what they got.

    Yeah that is. Survivors wanted be lazy gameplay, they were so busy to search and destroy totems. And Undying nerfed for that. Now they are complaining about tunnelling and camping, i do not know what they were expecting. Killer will let them do generators and will try for 12 hooks? 12 hooks can be good but most killers have not time for that because of gen times. So tunnelling first target and outing him from match is good tactic and works well.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I'm playing solo just fine every single day and escaping at least 80% of my matches and pipping almost every single one. This isn't a solo problem.

    I only see a genuine tunneler/camping probably every 20 matches, if even that. It's generally just survivors playing badly and making excuses.

    You don’t play in Eastern Europe servers, do you?

  • and they wonder why NOED triggers.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226404#Comment_2226404

    Yeah that is. Survivors wanted be lazy gameplay, they were so busy to search and destroy totems. And Undying nerfed for that. Now they are complaining about tunnelling and camping, i do not know what they were expecting. Killer will let them do generators and will try for 12 hooks? 12 hooks can be good but most killers have not time for that because of gen times. So tunnelling first target and outing him from match is good tactic and works well.

    and survivors want a secondary objective but then undying comes into the game and well..... lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The OP is false. DbD is by no means unplayable. I rarely experience what you are complaining about, and I ONLY play survivor solo. If you had some bad games recently, just say it. It's frustrating when your team gets 4k, especially back to back. I get it. But stop generalizing. The game is fine. Once again, YOU CANT WIN THEM ALL. Enough with the hyperbole. It's absolutely ridiculous how thin skinned, entitled, and all around weak some folks are on this forum. It's a video game, after all. Demonstrate some self control and stop throwing tantrums because someone outplayed you.

    Eastern Europe servers are 99.99% campers and tunnelers

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2226404#Comment_2226404

    Yeah that is. Survivors wanted be lazy gameplay, they were so busy to search and destroy totems. And Undying nerfed for that. Now they are complaining about tunnelling and camping, i do not know what they were expecting. Killer will let them do generators and will try for 12 hooks? 12 hooks can be good but most killers have not time for that because of gen times. So tunnelling first target and outing him from match is good tactic and works well.

    Killers don't have time for a 12 hook match. Hell I'm even seeing 2 hook matches.

  • solo is not unplayable is hard yes but not unplayable