Which Chapter should I buy?

I can only buy one;

All-Kill (Trickster), A Binding of Kin (Twins), Descend Beyond (Blight), Silent Hill (Executioner), Chains of Hate (Deathslinger), or Cursed Legacy (Oni)?

I care more about the Killers than the Survivors or Perks, but good perks also help. These are the only ones that I do not own so far.

My platform is PC (Steam)

I’m personally torn between Blight (strong, challenging, and very good perks), or Deathslinger (good range but I’m bad at aiming lmao).

I will not wait for the Resident Evil chapter.

Comments

  • Blight and Executioner are quite cool from what I've heard but they take time to play, however you seem like you're willing to do that.

    So to narrow it down, I recommend Blight or Executioner.

  • Of those, Deathslinger is probably my favourite.

  • @Judgement said:

    I can only buy one;

    All-Kill (Trickster), A Binding of Kin (Twins), Descend Beyond (Blight), Silent Hill (Executioner), Chains of Hate (Deathslinger), or Cursed Legacy (Oni)?

    I care more about the Killers than the Survivors or Perks, but good perks also help. These are the only ones that I do not own so far.

    I’m personally torn between Blight (strong, challenging, and very good perks), or Deathslinger (good range but I’m bad at aiming lmao).

    I will not wait for the Resident Evil chapter.

    Twins for fun, trickster for thrill, pyramid head , deathslinger and oni if you just want a good killer.

  • I would definitely consider Executioner/Silent Hill as it is the only licensed one out of your list. The others could very well be obtained with Iri Shards (they will give out enough for one char during the anniversary event)


    PH is a very interesting killer and there is a great guide here on the forums.

  • @Judgement said:

    I can only buy one;

    All-Kill (Trickster), A Binding of Kin (Twins), Descend Beyond (Blight), Silent Hill (Executioner), Chains of Hate (Deathslinger), or Cursed Legacy (Oni)?

    I care more about the Killers than the Survivors or Perks, but good perks also help. These are the only ones that I do not own so far.

    I’m personally torn between Blight (strong, challenging, and very good perks), or Deathslinger (good range but I’m bad at aiming lmao).

    I will not wait for the Resident Evil chapter.

    Are you on PC or Console? If PC then Blight is a scary killer even with basic Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer combo.

    If console, then I'd say Executioner. The other killers require aiming which can be problematic on console. Blight got improved its hard to control on console. Same thing with Trickster and Darthslinger with aiming. Twins and Oni are in a similar boat as well.

  • Probably just get Executioner or Blight if I had to recommend one.

  • I'd definitely recommend Oni. He's a killer that can compete with high ranks while still being fun. However, he does take a bit of patience to practice with so keep that in mind☺

  • @Patrick1088 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/253289/which-chapter-should-i-buy

    Are you on PC or Console? If PC then Blight is a scary killer even with basic Ruin/Undying/Tinkerer combo.

    If console, then I'd say Executioner. The other killers require aiming which can be problematic on console. Blight got improved its hard to control on console. Same thing with Trickster and Darthslinger with aiming. Twins and Oni are in a similar boat as well.

    Ah yes I forgot to clarify that - I am on PC. Will edit it in.

  • buy whatever chapter you like its all about fun at the end of the day

  • Pyramid head is you plan to unlock the others with shards. Blight or Oni for fun. Blight also comes with Undying, which is good for keeping other hex perks up.

  • I’ve gone ahead and purchased Blight!

    And I do not regret it. I might be three matches new to him but damn if the Blight isn’t a fun Killer. He’s that fun in fact that I don’t even get upset when I’m getting stomped by the Survivors.

    Thank you for the advice everybody.

  • @Judgement said:

    I can only buy one;

    All-Kill (Trickster), A Binding of Kin (Twins), Descend Beyond (Blight), Silent Hill (Executioner), Chains of Hate (Deathslinger), or Cursed Legacy (Oni)?

    I care more about the Killers than the Survivors or Perks, but good perks also help. These are the only ones that I do not own so far.

    I’m personally torn between Blight (strong, challenging, and very good perks), or Deathslinger (good range but I’m bad at aiming lmao).

    I will not wait for the Resident Evil chapter.

    I'd recommend Blight and Oni. Pyramid head can also be fun but he's rather shallow compared to the other 2.

  • Blight is the 3rd best Killer in the game, so.he is the strongest of those you've listed.

    Pyramid Head is very strong as well, he ignores most Survivors defenses. Holding W hurts him though.

    I'd probably chose Blight, unbiased opinion. His Perks aren't the best but has 1 of the best Perks, Hex: Undying

  • @Judgement said:

    I’ve gone ahead and purchased Blight!

    And I do not regret it. I might be three matches new to him but damn if the Blight isn’t a fun Killer. He’s that fun in fact that I don’t even get upset when I’m getting stomped by the Survivors.

    Thank you for the advice everybody.

    Blight is insanely fun, but he's an uphill battle as far as learning. Have fun getting those kids off your lawn.

  • Pyramid Head is good killer and he is not so hard