Send your good vibes and we will see BBQ in the Shrine this week!
If we all focus our good vibes I'm sure BBQ will pop in the shrine this week. Leave your positive vibes posts to build the momentum and get the universe on our side!!!
If we all focus our good vibes I'm sure BBQ will pop in the shrine this week. Leave your positive vibes posts to build the momentum and get the universe on our side!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Usually jaded, but you get good vibes.
I see auras in the future.
*Huuuuuuuummmmm*
A wealth of blood points awaits you.
*Huuuuuuuummmmm*
Your lucky numbers are 8 6 7 5 3 0 9.
No Mither
Beast of Prey
Surveillance
and.. I see it.. Prove Thyself.
Thank me later.
Sorry I don't have enough bells...
Come on BBQ

Sent.
Those were my last good vibes, so better make use of them.
Was ruin on the shrine in 2018? It's really getting blatant with the paid DLC perks that are meta.
It always seemed easier just to level the character to 40, but here we go...
"Feel the vibration!"
Agreed it's easy to rank up a killer but I don't want to spend $5 on LF :-)
Ah, true dat. Well, I was on the PS+ bandwagon that got hte game for free and some killers were included. Any chance they will make it so leatherface can be purchased with iridescent shards, or given to players for free at some point? I see that the clown and kate can be purchased with shards now.
Sorry I let everyone down, all the salt over the healing nerf brought us down.
Stakeout, and Dying light especially got my attention since I haven't bought Myers, or Tapp.
I feel like windows of opportunity is solid, and so is enduring.
Most will level Billy, but some want to level other killers first.
You've let me down, you've let yourself down but, most importantly, you've let me down.
I might honestly start a charity at this point because this is just sad. The DLC costs roughly twenty-two minutes of minimum wage work where I'm from. I would just like to make it clear that I guarantee absolutely nothing, just like the shrine. But if I'm feeling generous and some PC players lack the DLC. . .
@AgentTalon @Rebel_Raven @Cetren @Brawler @Oblitiry @MegaWaffle @I_am_Negan @Eight @MhhBurgers @apropos @pemberley
LOL @Peasant
But buying Leatherface is what they want us to do! Musn't give in!
True, but at the same time BBQ & Chili significantly increases the fun had from playing the killer. As a person who wants the game to do well, it is in my best interest to help PC players enjoy the game, to a degree. Like I said initially though "I guarantee absolutely nothing."
@Peasant
More than happy to support the game, but I don't want to give the devs the idea that I like that particular sack of potatoes...
...Maybe if he came with Kate.
But then who would Fat Bast- I mean the Clown come with?
Put him with someone everyone hates... Someone that definitely should be a DLC so noone would buy him...
(Can you see where this is going yet?)
Yes. I have it! Kate with Leatherface, and Jake removed from the base game and put with fatty bombatty.
I honestly don't know why I didn't see this coming from you. I think we both know that that isn't happening for a number of reasons.
The devs have said hook farming is a viable strategy?
No, how about how Jake's in the current pre-game cinematic and is an original character, not a licensed one. It wouldn't make sense to include a character you have to buy with one that would hypothetically be available with shards.
sigh You had to bring sense into it. I was having a lovely dream there.
Sorry to shatter that illusion like the skull of a Jake stuck in a trial with you. Just keeping it real.
@Peasant I'm just a cheap bastard. lol. Yeah I'll probably buy him in time I just have a feeling that I'll get the DLC one week and then the next week that perk will be in the shrine that'll be my luck.
Mine is less about the money really, got the game for free so I can spend the cash on the DLC. It's more the time needed to rank up a killer I hear isn't that great. With a job and 3-month-old, getting a killer to 40 is all of my playtime for a week or two. Add in that I like to play survivor and building a good perk tree is a legit months-long process for me.
I would totally buy it and level up the things....if leatherface didn't suck....
i see the future and your correct