I like mindgames with The Hag
Perks are mostly: BBQ&Chilli (for bloodpoints, I don't really use the aura reading), Remember me (I don't plan on losing, but I want time to place traps IF they manage to power gates) Iron Grasp (I don't have much killer teachables, and use it instead of agitation for now) Monitor and Abuse (smaller terror radius makes mindgames way more effective, and trapping is now a bit more effective because of the smaller awareness) Hex: Ruin (Slows the game against survivors who don't gen tap or are excellent at great skillcheck streaking)
(swapping M&A for Remember me sometimes)
my favorite games are the ones where the survivors can tell me how it felt to be played rather than the opposite as people think Hag is like
I like playing the doctor just because he DECIMATES stealth.
I don't have ALL the perks I want, so these are the ones I use in KYF, I call it the "Anti-Looping" build
Perks: Brutal Strength, Franklin's Demise, Unrelenting, Nurses calling
(I swap out Franklins for overcharge if nobody brings items)
Addons: Polished Electrode, "Order" - Carter's Notes
The polished Electrode is so that I can get some reach when using treatment mode to shock, Enough reach that it feels like theres a difference than with no electrode, but not as long of a charge time as with the High Stimulus Electrode.
The "Order" notes and brutal strength are where my strategy lie. The order makes fake pallets, so at the beginning I just chase some survivor around (usually a rainbow meg) and let them throw down pallets left and right.
This make the middle/endgame so much easier because pallet loopers will run towards the fake pallets, and get downed ridiculously easy
Doctor main but I have main builds planned for all Killers. The only build that I have complete so far is Doctor’s because of RNG not being nice:
The godly being known as Doctor Zappy Boi: BBQ+Chili, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge (NO I do not do a perfect 3 gen strat. It gets boring just kicking gens for an hour. I patrol the gens but I also try to get kills)
Depends on the killer:
Nurse - BBQ, NC, Ruin, M&A
Doc' - BBQ, NC, Ruin, Distressing
Wraith - BBQ, NC, Ruin, Make Your Choice
Huntress - BBQ, NC, Ruin, BS
As you see, the "core" of my build is "BBQ, NC, Ruin" and the fourth slot depends on character. I would delete Ruin from it, but, sadly, it is necessary in the current state of the game.
I was doing this perks while ago with hillbilly, lighborn terrotorial imperative barbecue and chili enduring when I hooked someone in the basement its the end lol
The Demon outfit: Bloody Body, 2016 Halloween Yellow Eyes and Machete. I have the exclusive Chuckles, but I feel they shouldn't have made that big opening on the left side of the mask.
Perk Setup: NOED (to compensate for the bs balance that make survs too damn powerful and gen rush), M&A, Make Your Choice, and Nurse's Calling.
I main my piggy and I run hangman's trick to have that hook back when it's used thanatophobia ro slow gems just a bit make your choice for the sick insta downs and brutal strength cause I ain't dealing with your looping and running in circles for too long
• Terminator build (high rank): Monitor & Abuse, Hex: Ruin, Tinkerer + 2 Necklets, Enduring
• Main build: M&A, Nurse's Calling, Make your Choice, Knock Out
I would like to have a "psychological pressure" build with M&A, Make your Choice, a buffed Thanatophobia and a buffed The Third Seal. If they bring back the old Save the Best for Last, it will replace Ruin on my try hard high rank build
As 2000 h Nurse main, I go with
Ruin, BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, Nurses Calling.
Sometimes I take Franklins and shadowborn instead of M&B and Nurses callin´, depending on the loadout of survivors
@Azgard12 said:
Im somewhat new to killer, so here's where I am.
Michael.
Ruin (3)
BBQ and Chili (3)
Nurse's Calling (3)
Thrill of the Hunt (3)
...I have NOED but it seems a lot of games it wasn't useful. Any ideas for other perks to try (I don't have many other excellent ones unlocked).
Well you're playing MM using NOED would be waste of slot, because your EWIII already have 1 hit down, only benefit from noed would be haste, the extra movement speed. TOTH can be replaced with something else in my opinion, extra bp from it is average, but you can have a better perk than TOTH.
@Leon I'm interested... I keep seeing Michael with NOED and was scratching my head at it.
The other perks I have currently aren't terribly inspiring. There's Enduring, Make Your Choice, Thanatophobia (which I have used somewhat), and Blood Warden.
If I could pick any other perk, I'd probably love Overchage.
My perks: Remember Me, HEX: NOED, Bitter Murmur and Blood Warden.
Strategy: I usually tire survivors until the gates are powered. At this moment I try to put everyone in the Dream World. Freddy sucks to defend generators, but he is great to defend exit gates.
@Azgard12 said:
Im somewhat new to killer, so here's where I am.
Michael.
Ruin (3)
BBQ and Chili (3)
Nurse's Calling (3)
Thrill of the Hunt (3)
...I have NOED but it seems a lot of games it wasn't useful. Any ideas for other perks to try (I don't have many other excellent ones unlocked).
IMO your build is "almost perfect" for Myers. Forget NOED and Thrill of the Hunt, give a try to "Monitor & Abuse" (Doctor's perk). With that perk your terror radius will be very small:
Evil Within 1:
Normal: 8 meters
M&A: 0 meters
Evil Within 2:
Normal: 16 meters
M&A: 8 meters
Evil Within 3:
Normal: 32 meters
M&A: 24 meters
Nurses Calling has a detection radius of 28m, with a low terror radius you have enough space to track survivors who are healing (they will have problems to detect you and notice u have Nurses Calling).
Ps.: U will have a lot of potential to "jump scare" them too. lol
Since I'm prestiging him i don't have the build ready, but I main Freddy with bbq, nurses, monitor and abuse and noed or bloodwarden. I call it my wallhack build because I can track almost anyone anytime hehe.
i play billy and i run Enduring, Nurses Calling, Iron Grasp and Agitation.... i'm not a 'basement monster' because i'll hang em anywhere thats available BUT i like to give everyone an complementary smack and then when i do a pick-up, everyone tries to heal and i run up and smack em all again while i'm wearing jake like a scarf....
@hMM said:
I love running the worst perks for survivors with huntress. No-ed3, bqq&chili, devour hope 3 and lightborn. Just to deal with the worst toxic cases.
i agree with you. ppl who just want to play their game and do gens, i'm fine with. but when you purposely try to beat my game up, i want you to die....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I tend toward Nurse + Billy and run a standard build of Monitor and Abuse, Knockout, Whispers, BBQ&C
I'll try to git gud at Nurse cause I'm tired of running in circles
Perks: BBQ & Chilli, Enduring, and really whatever else. I don't got Ruin
Michael Myers... Brutal Strength, Enduring, Fire Up, BBQ and Chili with a fragrant tuft of hair and J. Myers memorial.
Doc: BBQ, Nurses, Whispers, Ruin
Pig: Ruin, Knockout, Nurses, MYC
Hag: Monitor, Nurses, Knockout, Ruin
Fire up, Myers must be jumping through the windows at the speed of sound.
I like mindgames with The Hag
Perks are mostly:
BBQ&Chilli (for bloodpoints, I don't really use the aura reading),
Remember me (I don't plan on losing, but I want time to place traps IF they manage to power gates)
Iron Grasp (I don't have much killer teachables, and use it instead of agitation for now)
Monitor and Abuse (smaller terror radius makes mindgames way more effective, and trapping is now a bit more effective because of the smaller awareness)
Hex: Ruin (Slows the game against survivors who don't gen tap or are excellent at great skillcheck streaking)
(swapping M&A for Remember me sometimes)
my favorite games are the ones where the survivors can tell me how it felt to be played rather than the opposite as people think Hag is like
HagIsGreat
It's a beautiful thing lol. Got the idea from this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzpFHINQU4U&t=635s
Like my name say. Mostly i play the Doc.
I play him with:
I like playing the doctor just because he DECIMATES stealth.
I don't have ALL the perks I want, so these are the ones I use in KYF, I call it the "Anti-Looping" build
Perks: Brutal Strength, Franklin's Demise, Unrelenting, Nurses calling
(I swap out Franklins for overcharge if nobody brings items)
Addons: Polished Electrode, "Order" - Carter's Notes
The polished Electrode is so that I can get some reach when using treatment mode to shock, Enough reach that it feels like theres a difference than with no electrode, but not as long of a charge time as with the High Stimulus Electrode.
The "Order" notes and brutal strength are where my strategy lie. The order makes fake pallets, so at the beginning I just chase some survivor around (usually a rainbow meg) and let them throw down pallets left and right.
This make the middle/endgame so much easier because pallet loopers will run towards the fake pallets, and get downed ridiculously easy
Used to main the Doctor but me being a Nightmare on Elm Street fan made me swapped to the Sweater Boi.
Perks are Ruin, Remember Me, BBQ and Brutal Strength.
And when I'm really in a bad mood Ruin, Overcharge, Thana and Dying Light
Nurse main here:
Nurses Calling
BBQ&C
Hex: Ruin
Hex: Thrill of the hunt
Hag.
M&A,Make Your Choice,Nurses Calling and Knock out. Consistent 3-4K on high ranks!
Brutal strength, Ruin, BBQ&C and Enduring.
I usually use charge speed and cooldown addons.
Wraith: Ruin + BBQ + Enduring + NOED
Huntress: Ruin + BBQ + Whispers + NOED (Yes lmfao noone sees it coming)
Leatherface: Ruin + BBQ + Enduring + Brutal Strentgh/Whispers
That's pretty much it!


Leatherface: BBQ + Nurse's Calling + Whispers + Thanatophobia
Trapper: Brutal Strength + Agitation + BBQ + NOED
Doctor: Monitor & Abuse + Nurse's Calling + Overcharge + NOED
DOCTOR :
LULLABY
DISTRESS
OVERCHARGE
UNNERVING PRESENCE
The godly being known as Doctor Zappy Boi: BBQ+Chili, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, Overcharge (NO I do not do a perfect 3 gen strat. It gets boring just kicking gens for an hour. I patrol the gens but I also try to get kills)
Leatherface/Hillbilly: BBQ+Chili, Enduring, Tinkerer, Nurse’s Calling
Trapper: Ruin, BBQ+Chili, Nurse’s Calling, Whispers
Hag/Nurse: Monitor and Abuse, Make Your Choice, Nurse’s Calling, BBQ+Chili/Ruin
Myers: Monitor and Abuse, Nurse’s Calling, BBQ+Chili, Ruin
Wraith/Freddy: Ruin, NOED, BBQ+Chili, Remember Me/Nurse’s Calling/Enduring/Brutal Strength
Huntress: Ruin, BBQ+Chili, Nurse’s Calling, Tinkerer
Pig: Ruin, BBQ+Chili, Nurse’s Calling, Stridor/Monitor and Abuse
Depends on the killer:
Nurse - BBQ, NC, Ruin, M&A
Doc' - BBQ, NC, Ruin, Distressing
Wraith - BBQ, NC, Ruin, Make Your Choice
Huntress - BBQ, NC, Ruin, BS
As you see, the "core" of my build is "BBQ, NC, Ruin" and the fourth slot depends on character. I would delete Ruin from it, but, sadly, it is necessary in the current state of the game.
NOED, BBQ and Chilli, Whispers and Remember Me.
Kim 😘
I was doing this perks while ago with hillbilly, lighborn terrotorial imperative barbecue and chili enduring when I hooked someone in the basement its the end lol
Billy : Ruin, BBQ, Enduring, Whispers
Trapper : Ruin, Brutal Strength, Enduring, NOED
Hag : Ruin, Make your Choice, Monitor & Abuse, NOED
Myers : Ruin, Brutal Strength, Enduring, Monitor & Abuse
Doctor : Ruin, BBQ, Brutal Strength, Nurse's calling (Might replace BBQ for Enduring tho)
Huntress : Ruin, BBQ, Nurse's calling, Whispers
Pig : Ruin, Brutal Strength, Enduring, NOED
Wraith : Ruin, Brutal Strength, Enduring, NOED
Myers : RUIN + M&A + BBQ + TINKERER/TOTH
All Killers.
Barbecue & Chili, Brutal Strength, Distressing, Enduring, Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Ruin, Make Your Choice & Tinkerer.
I would like some tips on what to run on Leatherface as it seems I can’t even kill a pallet with him lol.
Huntress
Perks: Hex Ruin, Whispers, BBQ, and Nurses Calling
P3 Trapper with Exclusive Chuckles
Enduring, Hex: Ruin, BBQ and Nurses/Make Your Choice/Whispers/Brutal Strength. Whatever I'm feeling.
The Demon outfit: Bloody Body, 2016 Halloween Yellow Eyes and Machete. I have the exclusive Chuckles, but I feel they shouldn't have made that big opening on the left side of the mask.
Perk Setup: NOED (to compensate for the bs balance that make survs too damn powerful and gen rush), M&A, Make Your Choice, and Nurse's Calling.
My current build is based on the people I've played against since rank 1 is a small world.
The sfw with the OBO looper, I run a mori, dying light, hex ruin, thana, play with your food
Solo players who i'ved played against are very stealthy. I run BBQ & Chili, nurses, Hex Ruin, Make Your Choice.
The sfw aulstric group, I run franklin demise, thana, hex ruin, noed
My favorite build is Blood Warden, BBQ and chilli, Make your Choice, hex ruin
everything else is what I think i'll need depending on the players I've faced many, many times.
On Hag:
• Terminator build (high rank): Monitor & Abuse, Hex: Ruin, Tinkerer + 2 Necklets, Enduring
• Main build: M&A, Nurse's Calling, Make your Choice, Knock Out
I would like to have a "psychological pressure" build with M&A, Make your Choice, a buffed Thanatophobia and a buffed The Third Seal. If they bring back the old Save the Best for Last, it will replace Ruin on my try hard high rank build
On Pig:
Enduring, BBQ, Remember Me / Hex: Devour Hope / Hex: Ruin, NOED
As 2000 h Nurse main, I go with
Ruin, BBQ, Monitor and Abuse, Nurses Calling.
Sometimes I take Franklins and shadowborn instead of M&B and Nurses callin´, depending on the loadout of survivors
Doctor, been loving using TOTH + NOED + Devour hope + Nurses calling. chill games.
Im somewhat new to killer, so here's where I am.
Michael.
Ruin (3)
BBQ and Chili (3)
Nurse's Calling (3)
Thrill of the Hunt (3)
...I have NOED but it seems a lot of games it wasn't useful. Any ideas for other perks to try (I don't have many other excellent ones unlocked).
Well you're playing MM using NOED would be waste of slot, because your EWIII already have 1 hit down, only benefit from noed would be haste, the extra movement speed. TOTH can be replaced with something else in my opinion, extra bp from it is average, but you can have a better perk than TOTH.
@Leon I'm interested... I keep seeing Michael with NOED and was scratching my head at it.
The other perks I have currently aren't terribly inspiring. There's Enduring, Make Your Choice, Thanatophobia (which I have used somewhat), and Blood Warden.
If I could pick any other perk, I'd probably love Overchage.
From most to least played:
Billy: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, Knockout
Huntress: BBQ, Whispers, Nurses calling, Ruin
Wraith: BBQ, Enduring, Brutal strength, Fire up
Hag: Enduring, Nurses calling, M&A, Ruin
Pig: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, Ruin
Myers: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, M&A
Doctor: BBQ, Enduring, Nurses calling, Unnerving presence
Freddy: BBQ, Enduring, Make your choice, NOED
Trapper: BBQ, Enduring, Brutal strength, Ruin
Nurse: BBQ, Whispers, Nurses calling, Deerstalker
Leatherface: BBQ, Enduring, Insidious, M&A
My strategy? Very long a complicated to explain, it’s better if I show you of in-game or if you look at my videos.
Killer: Freddy.
My perks: Remember Me, HEX: NOED, Bitter Murmur and Blood Warden.
Strategy: I usually tire survivors until the gates are powered. At this moment I try to put everyone in the Dream World. Freddy sucks to defend generators, but he is great to defend exit gates.
IMO your build is "almost perfect" for Myers. Forget NOED and Thrill of the Hunt, give a try to "Monitor & Abuse" (Doctor's perk). With that perk your terror radius will be very small:
Evil Within 1:
Normal: 8 meters
M&A: 0 meters
Evil Within 2:
Normal: 16 meters
M&A: 8 meters
Evil Within 3:
Normal: 32 meters
M&A: 24 meters
Nurses Calling has a detection radius of 28m, with a low terror radius you have enough space to track survivors who are healing (they will have problems to detect you and notice u have Nurses Calling).
Ps.: U will have a lot of potential to "jump scare" them too. lol
Hag
monitor and abuse/nurses calling/enduring/NOED (I'm swapping it for make your choice when I get it from the shine eventually)
gave up on ruin since it blows in 30 seconds most games and against survivors who can do greats a lot it doesn't even do anything.
Freddy - BBQ/Franklin's/Ruin/Monitor & Abuse
Nurse - BBQ/Franklin's/Ruin/Nurses Calling
Hag - BBQ/Make Your Choice/Ruin/Nurses Calling
Doctor - BBQ/Distressing/Unnerving Presence/Enduring
I play all Killers but zappy boi is my main.
Doctor - BBQ, Distressing, Unnerving Presence, and Overcharge. Iridescent King and High Stimulus Electrode.
I play Wraith with this set:
· A Nurse's calling.
· Sloppy Butcher.
· Deerstalker.
· NOED.
i play billy and i run Enduring, Nurses Calling, Iron Grasp and Agitation.... i'm not a 'basement monster' because i'll hang em anywhere thats available BUT i like to give everyone an complementary smack and then when i do a pick-up, everyone tries to heal and i run up and smack em all again while i'm wearing jake like a scarf....
I love running the worst perks for survivors with huntress. No-ed3, bqq&chili, devour hope 3 and lightborn. Just to deal with the worst toxic cases.
i agree with you. ppl who just want to play their game and do gens, i'm fine with. but when you purposely try to beat my game up, i want you to die....
Gotta go with Billy, using: