PTB Startup
"Dead by Daylight" (In an evil voice)
So cheesy hahaha, Devs please drop that when it goes live.
Tagged:
Mod
"Dead by Daylight" (In an evil voice)
So cheesy hahaha, Devs please drop that when it goes live.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They better keep it, it's just another nod to resident evil.
It's off-putting and cheesy. I think the fact that they have now have 2 survivors, 1 monster, and an entire map from Resident Evil is enough of a nod without adding in this awful voiceover.
Agreed. I know it is a nod to Resident Evil, but it sounds weird in my opinion.
So for one single update they can't have the announcer of Resident Evil, that reads out all the names of the earlier Resident Evil games, on startup because a few people dislike it despite it being an homage to the classic games which the chapter is representing?
Sure.
The fact that it's a "homage" doesn't make it any less out of place. It still sounds weird when booting up the game and gets annoying quickly.
i liked it when i heard it. Opinions might differ.
Really? I kinda liked it. An extra welcome; if unexpected nod, to the RE franchise.
Whaaat? I think it’s great, brings back happy memories of watching my dad play RE from behind a cushion as a kid.
Happy to hear some people like it. I just think it is so cheesy and anything but scary
It's just a fun RE reference. It will probably be gone by chapter 21, possibly even the midchapter.
I liked it tbh
Did you just edit my post? :P
I moved it to the correct part of the forum
You silly Billys
I really want the voice to stay. Dead By Daylight feels so much more alive with it
Ahh ok.
It wasn't meant as serious feedback, but no worries :)