When I've been playing killer I've had alot of hits lately that I've been like "That hit? That doesn't feel like it should've hit" ๐ฌ On bright side I know as survivor there's been plenty of times I should've been hit and somehow wasn't so guess it evens out? ๐
When I've been playing killer I've had alot of hits lately that I've been like "That hit? That doesn't feel like it should've hit" ๐ฌ On bright side I know as survivor there's been plenty of times I should've been hit and somehow wasn't so guess it evens out? ๐
I remember i'Ve once hit a guy who jumped of a house window and somehow I've hit their head and only their head, it was all that was visible, and i've watched the streamer afterwards and he was pretty much half a meter of the ground
I always have 40-50 ping servers, I never have yellow ping, always dodge those
I hate when the killer gets these cheesy hits. Like, the fact that some of them probably pat themselves on the back for getting a hit, not because of their own doing, but because of their Narnia/ Wakanda forever Internet connection.
One time, I was going against this blight, and I had already vaulted, I was no where near him yet he swings and hits me. It was so silly.
That wasn't even a flick, that was just Blight's unique attack cone catching the survivor on the corner, mixed with a little server desync from a killer moving extremely fast.
I remember i'Ve once hit a guy who jumped of a house window and somehow I've hit their head and only their head, it was all that was visible, and i've watched the streamer afterwards and he was pretty much half a meter of the ground
As survivor I can't count the number of times I'm almost to the ground but still get hit by the killer. At this point I just hope that in the time it takes killer to go over vault and get to me that I'm able to crawl to spot that makes it more difficult for the killer to bring me to a hook. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's actually not bad.
He flicked 90 around the corner and snagged you
around the corner? I already made 1 running step beyond the corner
I get hit like this all the time by blights, I just thought they were legit but still definitely undeserved hits lol
When I've been playing killer I've had alot of hits lately that I've been like "That hit? That doesn't feel like it should've hit" ๐ฌ On bright side I know as survivor there's been plenty of times I should've been hit and somehow wasn't so guess it evens out? ๐
Walmart Internet connection.
for the killer obviously
I remember i'Ve once hit a guy who jumped of a house window and somehow I've hit their head and only their head, it was all that was visible, and i've watched the streamer afterwards and he was pretty much half a meter of the ground
Yes, yours is fine.
I always have 40-50 ping servers, I never have yellow ping, always dodge those
I hate when the killer gets these cheesy hits. Like, the fact that some of them probably pat themselves on the back for getting a hit, not because of their own doing, but because of their Narnia/ Wakanda forever Internet connection.
One time, I was going against this blight, and I had already vaulted, I was no where near him yet he swings and hits me. It was so silly.
Yeah, had a 45 min. discussion with a streamer earlier because apparently I used J-flick.
Turning 45ยฐ during a rush and then doing a 90ยฐ flick is intended afaik.
it really does feel like dbd is the only online game that rewards players with bad connection
You can clearly see that he is also around the corner as well.
You don't move much during the injection, so he was definitely on your ass when you turned,
That wasn't even a flick, that was just Blight's unique attack cone catching the survivor on the corner, mixed with a little server desync from a killer moving extremely fast.
As survivor I can't count the number of times I'm almost to the ground but still get hit by the killer. At this point I just hope that in the time it takes killer to go over vault and get to me that I'm able to crawl to spot that makes it more difficult for the killer to bring me to a hook. ๐
ngl I don't see anything wrong. If you saw from the blights perspective it was probably a fine hit.
The horror, you can't bully every killer in every single part of the map in Haddonfield!