Cruel Limits Rework idea
After a Generator is finished, all vault locations within 24 / 28 / 32 meters of the Killer will be blocked by the Entity for duration of 30 seconds.
Thoughts?
After a Generator is finished, all vault locations within 24 / 28 / 32 meters of the Killer will be blocked by the Entity for duration of 30 seconds.
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it
Nice. Thanks.
Question, when the killer moves, do unblocked windows outside of the radius that are now in the radius gets blocked?
For example, when this perk activates and THEN Demo teleports to the shack, does the shack window get blocked
I don't think so, that would be too OP I think :D
Yes. The windows near the survivor the killer is currently chasing should be blocked, not the windows at a gen on the other side of the map where the survivors will run away from anyway.
Nice. I'm down.
Honestly just make the range on the perk mapwide, and make the 3 tier be based on the duration. "Windows are blocked for 20/25/30 seconds."
That would be very interesting too.
Love this idea, not that hard to do either.
Then it suffers the same problem Poised has, you can't control when it pops up and it might activate when or where you don't need it
Now that you think about it, are there any areas that are only accessible by windows?
Just one... if the killer doesn’t break the breakable walls around it. The infamous room in Dead Dawg Saloon.
Well in that case, I don't see the problem with making Cruel Limits mapwide and timed