Can we got a non-human survivor?

Like an elf or a fairy or smth

Comments

  • What, Dwelf not good enough for you?

    In all seriousness, I don't see this happening. The whole point of the game is that survivors are normal humans; killers are the supernatural ones.

  • Are Khajiits ok? I would really like a Khajiit survivor

    But no, I don't think that's possible. You can only hope for costumes like that, I think. Just like we have an Elf Dwight costume right now

  • For original survivors definitely not.

    for licensed ones -if there is a fitting character in a horror movie/game/etc then i guess it’s possible. For example Bishop, the android from Alien 2. Though the Alien franchise does have better fitting characters that should be survivor.

  • @Mooks said:

    For original survivors definitely not.

    for licensed ones -if there is a fitting character in a horror movie/game/etc then i guess it’s possible. For example Bishop, the android from Alien 2. Though the Alien franchise does have better fitting characters that should be survivor.

    I don't know. Seeing as to how The Entity is able to travel through various timelines and realms, why can't they just pick an android or something. Might make for a cool futuristic killer like in Jason X (Or like Oni's chapter, pick an ancient legend to go with it)

  • Closest we will ever get is Ash with his robo-hand

  • If we can have Trickster, we can definitely have a non-human survivor.

  • There's not a lot of non-human survivor candidates out there. Maybe that goat thing from Pan's Labyrinth? One of the androids from Alien?

  • @MrLimonka said:

    Are Khajiits ok? I would really like a Khajiit survivor

    But no, I don't think that's possible. You can only hope for costumes like that, I think. Just like we have an Elf Dwight costume right now

    I don't think there's very many popular Khajiit characters in Elder Scrolls, at least not compared to the human characters. It is believable for there to be a Skyrim chapter though, with one of those Draugr Death Lords as the killer.

  • If they did a dont starve chapter, there would be some good options. Webber, wortox, wurt etc

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209025/new-chapter-concept-the-shadow-dont-starve#latest

  • @Mooks said:

    For original survivors definitely not.

    for licensed ones -if there is a fitting character in a horror movie/game/etc then i guess it’s possible. For example Bishop, the android from Alien 2. Though the Alien franchise does have better fitting characters that should be survivor.

    I see what you mean. Although, Bishop looks entirely human anyway, which would defeat the purpose of wanting ‘non-human’ looking survivors.

  • @MementoMori_Massacre said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2217925#Comment_2217925

    I see what you mean. Although, Bishop looks entirely human anyway, which would defeat the purpose of wanting ‘non-human’ looking survivors.

    Yeah I get that. But I don’t know any non-human characters from horror franchises that would fit so Bishop was the closest one that came to my mind

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225179#Comment_2225179

    Yeah I get that. But I don’t know any non-human characters from horror franchises that would fit so Bishop was the closest one that came to my mind

    You know, I just realized something. Isn't the main character from SOMA just a consciousness fitted into a corpse which is then fitted into a diving suit? That's not exactly human

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2225186#Comment_2225186

    You know, I just realized something. Isn't the main character from SOMA just a consciousness fitted into a corpse which is then fitted into a diving suit? That's not exactly human

    I have literally no idea what SOMA is ;)

  • I think only for licensed chapters if it makes sense. Like dont randomly add a robot ice cream.

  • lot of people I play with in soloQ are bots so I don't see the point

  • We already have Nea.

  • @TAG said:

    We already have Nea.

    :I

  • @Orion said:

    What, Dwelf not good enough for you?

    In all seriousness, I don't see this happening. The whole point of the game is that survivors are normal humans; killers are the supernatural ones.

    Just for fun to answer :P

    Killers are the supernatural ones.... except that damned trickster who doesn't belong in the game :P

    The only supernatural thing he does is to to grab any survivors witthout much difficulty according to his physicals