Should they add a weapon in the chests when the killer is Nemesis?
@Jarol said:
I was thinking, as is an upcoming RE chapter, what would happen if the developers lost their minds and gave us a "Gun with a bullet" as a last resort for survivors if there are no pallets or if someone is about to die? Think about it, it would be a meme to introduce it in a Resident Evil chapter just like the firecrackers in the lunar new year event. Imagine a bullet was like a pallet stun with only 3 seconds a single bullet, What do you think if the developers introduced a weapon for the survivors?
Well, I think that when playing as Nemesis, it would not be so much of a problem, but for survivors it might be a nuisance, to think that in the future nobody wants to face Nemesis due to the zombies by AI. That's why I think ... that they should add a gun with a bullet for survivors against the zombies, with a limited amount I would say, also like vaccines, the killer would not affect him but it would be like a pallet stun, I think it would be best.
The same is annoying, that there are zombies in a loop, being injured and having the nemesis in the ass, or a zombie in a window or generator, they would lose time in repairing and it would also be a tracking for the killer.
Comments
I'd rather see some kind of single use melee weapon to stun the killer rather than a straight up gun. (If RE related, then absolutely) but just for general dbd, meh
Maybe, broken pallets have a chance to drop a board that can be picked up.
If it is only to kill zombies i think it would be cool but it should not stun the killer.
Yes, in fact, you would be right, in the trailer Nemesis is not affected, they would only be added when the killer is nemesis, but its use is more to kill zombies.
The only gun that would work is a flare gun that blinds so at least we would have a more precise method over firecrackers and flashlights
I was thinking more along the same line. 3 boxes with one rocket launcher shot inside and his whip should be at T3 to open them. He should go back to T2 after using the rocket and need to build up again to T3 to get another rocket. Rocket is instadown at maybe, 3m? And damages from 3-6m. And does splash damage onto multiple survivors. Maybe a timer to use it so it isn't used for facecamping.
yeah and maybe they could add a tier 4 where he turns into the doggy version of him and can run over walls and flying kick you out of the map.
And it still mildly inconviences you.
Yep I agree. Having to use a pallet to despawn a zombie feels more problematic than helpful. It would be cool to have weapons spawn on the map that can be used against them and even Nemesis especially of Leon or Jill are on the map.