Nemesis power and speed, and HUGE map
Dear Devs, BEST CHAPTER EVER, BUUUUUUUUUUUT
Nemesis feels REALLY slow, and out of tune with the actual character, he's supposed to outrun a car... And his speed is not getting him anywhere above D Tier for me right now. Maybe it's the new map that makes him feel this way? I need to try him more.
About his power, it feels a bit short? Like, I don't see why I should use the power instead of M1... Just saying... It's not worth the "try to hit them" process except when breaking pallets in the way.
Now, the last thing, the map is BEAUTIFUL, but sadly I have to say it's WAY TOO BIG. A LOT of killers are gonna have problems in that map... I'd suggest to either make it smaller or MAYBE, just MAYBE, this could be the first 6 gens map of DBD.
Anyone wanna share your experience?
Comments
How does he feel slow?? He is a normal speed killer.
Maybe it's the size of the new map that is affecting the experience? IDK, he does feel slow to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pCLG_CRmvs check this vid out
BTW, thanks for your comment :)
It’s weird, he LOOKS slow from the survivor perspective because his animation looks like it’s a slow motion run. It’s the opposite of Trapper’s confident power walk making him look like he’s moving fast.
He seems fine to me from killer perspective though.
No he is 115% same speed are most killers. He is definitely not in the D tier, he is probably an A tier based my early experience I have had with him. But I do agree with the map they made for him, it will big for some killers.
6 gens? D tier? Come on dude.
I'd rather they make different versions of the map with certain areas blocked off than altering how the game works for a single map.
Take note there is a bug where you get stuned when holding your power you are permanently slowed
It's his stride that makes him feel slow, Charlotte is the same way, but he's a 115 killer.
The art team nailed the aesthetics, as they have been, but this map checks blocks for bad map design in DBD:
It's huge, indoors, multi-level, sight blockers everywhere, loads of safe pallets.. it looks great, but what a pain in the ass for killers.
(of course some maps must be indoors, but they're historically bad for killers)
I'm loving him so far. The zombies are absolute game-changers and him being a 115 Killer with a bit of range who ramps up is exquisite. But I'm a Myers main, so.
Literally all the indoor maps are killer sided? Yes, some struggle with them, but saying Midwich is survivor sided is humorous.
Are you asking if the indoor maps are killer sided?
I’m not asking. You were implying they were survivor sided, which they absolutely are not.
I didn't imply it, I stated it. Well, excluding meat plant, that one is a killer-sided map.
Meat plant is extremely survivor sided. Midwich it depends on the killer and how the survivors play. Lerys isn't, hawkins is killer sided.
Meat plant isn’t survivor sided when your team is running around aimlessly looking for gens
Well all maps are killer sided when your teammates are running in circles or hiding in corners
EY CAN WE GET A BOOST ON THIS IDEA
I don't want them to cut parts of the map out. That will hurt. Make variations, each with different parts accessible.