Nerf Nemesis hes too op
Yeah i wanted to be the 1st one to complain
Yeah i wanted to be the 1st one to complain
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll be honest, I thought Lord Tony would be in here already complaining about Flashbangs. You were quick on the mark, my friend.
oop
well, he's probably shouting at his mom instead then
Lmao
I'm glad his survivor hate is no more
They all are eventually.
THE KILLER LITERALLY HAVE AI CONTROLLED ZOMBIES IT'S TO OP
We'll Have to see
When a killer appears the killers are who cry rivers of tiers, not survivors. You’ll see a lot of complaints about survs perks also, but they will be trash
Did he go? :(
he went :)
for a month following previous bans, then he'll be on his final strike
Rip Lord_Tony. I hope you are happy with this all SWF groups.
When i see one swf group i will kill them and i will honour you :')
he got outplayed
Oh be quiet. Its not even out yet.
I'm kinda gonna miss him tbh.
Who knows though, he might commit ban evasion and make his comeback.
F-finally?
Oop
People said the same for PH when his gameplay was shown. Ono.
probably only month long
True true