Watched the stream so u didnt have to
So the new killer is nemesis, hes basically plague and deathslinger. Its leon and jill. New map is rpd. Thats all u need to know
So the new killer is nemesis, hes basically plague and deathslinger. Its leon and jill. New map is rpd. Thats all u need to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But there's another killer being released at the end and the stream is still live so I guess I'm gonna keep watching
Fr? Don't have access to the stream so hoping this is true
well someone's done my job for me sorry guys summary's cancelled
I don’t think it’s possible to top this summary
You've been replaced, I'm afraid. Well, there's the door. Have a nice life, nerd.
waIT WHAT
Uh... this isn't a stream summary. The stream has a lot more information than this, and it's still going on.
i know, im joking.
I just didn't want you to get discouraged. I enjoy your threads too.
this is a lot purer of a motive than i was thinking.
i needed this. thanks.
Nevermind I was wrong , someone in the stream said it in chat
Got mine too, I'm waiting for your thread. I love reading your messages.
Lol
Yeah leave, i took ur spot bro 😆😂