Fun, fresh survivor builds

Give me some fun survivor builds! I have most of the perks. 5/6 pages

Comments

  • There's only 6 pages

  • Try the gen rushing build: Prove Thyself, Fast Track, and Stake Out. 4th perk can be anything.

  • diversion, deception, quick & quiet, head on

    the concept is All Mindgames All The Time

  • Personal favs:

    Efficiency build - Bond, Open-Handed, Kindred, Small Game

    Support build - Bond, Autodidact, Prove Thyself, Small Game

    BP farming build - Bond, WGLF, Botany Knowledge, Self-Care

  • Bond, Open-Handed, Prove Thyself. You know where's your teammates are, so you can join them to repair a generator.

    Fourth perk can be Fast Track or Stakeout. Or Kindred if you wanna take advantage of Open-Handed to see the Killer's aura.

  • I have a few fun builds you can try. I am currently trying to make builds with almost every survivor perk.

    Autodidact, Solidarity, Aftercare, Spine Chill

    For The People, Dead Hard, Desperate Measures, Self Care

    Power Struggle, Smash Hit, Flip-Flop, Tenacity

    Premonition, Windows Of Oppurtunity, Repressed Alliance, Sprint Burst

    Borrowed Time, Deliverance, Off The Record, Resilience

    Botany Knowledge, We'll Make it, Blood Pact, Leader

    Lithe, Dance With Me, Windows of oppurtunity, Any Means Necessary.

    That's all for now

  • Bond, Open-Handed, Iron Will, Resilience.

    Thanks to first two perks, you have a good info about your teammates. You also don't need SC or Medkit. If you are injured Iron Will makes you silent and you also have a action speed bonus from Resilience. If you want to have more info you can replace Resilience with Kindred.

  • Don't fall into the "efficiency" meme of running perks to allow you to stack on gens with others. True efficiency is having every survivor on a different gen. Prove Thyself is just a placebo effect because the gen finishes faster than if you were doing it solo. The problem is stacking on gens allows the killer to pressure all survivors just by walking towards 1 generator, rather than all survivors being on different gens which forces the killer to have to get hooks to get survivors off gens. Also, each survivor repairing a gen past 1 reduces efficiency, so it takes longer to finish all the gens if you're doing them all together.

  • The "I wish there was another objective" build:

    Appraisal, Plunderer's Instinct, Small Game, Any Means Necessary

  • @justalilbit123 said:

    Don't fall into the "efficiency" meme of running perks to allow you to stack on gens with others. True efficiency is having every survivor on a different gen. Prove Thyself is just a placebo effect because the gen finishes faster than if you were doing it solo. The problem is stacking on gens allows the killer to pressure all survivors just by walking towards 1 generator, rather than all survivors being on different gens which forces the killer to have to get hooks to get survivors off gens. Also, each survivor repairing a gen past 1 reduces efficiency, so it takes longer to finish all the gens if you're doing them all together.

    Depends on what you're being efficient with.

    Having everyone solo a generator is the most efficient course of actions if survival is your main purpose, because it's nearly impossible for the killer to react to a high distribution of actions and there's no penalty applied to single-person repairs. However, soloing generators is also the least efficient act in the entire game when it comes to point generation, yielding a paltry 15 points/sec (1,250 points in 80 seconds).

    If someone's main objective as a survivor is getting capping out on points, or otherwise getting the highest score as consistently as possible, then it is by far more efficient to work together to achieve that as opposed to alone. Even working with one other person on a generator will increase your point generation to 69 points/sec (3,250 points in 47 seconds), which is nearly 5x what you'd earn alone.

  • @Hopeful_Songbird said:

    Give me some fun survivor builds! I have most of the perks. 6/7 pages

    Lithe, Dance With Me, Quick and Quiet and any 3rd perk is pretty fun imo. I also find it hilarious to use tenacity smash hit so whenver you et hit through a pallet you crawl on the ground at like mach 3

  • Fun build I had so far:


    Fixated, Sprint Burst, Plunderer's, Kindred.


    Fixated is great to getting crafty during chases or even bamboozle the killer. Get around faster while holding sprint burst.


    Sprint Burst is pretty meta sure, but I find it surprisingly fun to use with Fixated. Helps a lot during chases, especially with rampant Tinkerers.


    Plunderer's will yield you nice items and you have a good chance of getting a medkit if you need those heals.


    Kindred helps do safe and efficient unhooks without the overused BT and can help know what your colleagues are up to (can find one for a heal or know where the killer is by how some are moving).

  • One build I love using that not many people seem to have is DS, UB, DH, and IW 😍💞

    jk, I thin it would be fun to run a little locker build :0! quick and quiet, head on, deception, and inner strength lol only issue is getting the deception and actual locker jump timing right :)!!

  • Don't bring any perks, any items, or any offerings, cosmetics and survivor don't matter

    :)

    Good luck

  • Quick and Quiet, Lithe, Dance With Me, Iron Will.

    You are invisible! I usually swap Dance With Me for Inner Strength, as I want to be self sufficient, but those four together make chases so much fun, especially if you get to a TL wall and just disappear on the other side.

  • I created a discussion about stats of 15 difference build. Which most are 1 aspect. Many of them were really fun to play.

    @C3Tooth said:

    Im finally done doing "1 aspect perk build" challenge, 10 matches per build.

    Build list

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CXI2TE10BM3P/image.png

    Speeder: you gain more speed at all health stage.

    Loner: you can take care of your self and focus.

    Stealth: no one can ever find you.

    Healer: who need healing?

    Detective: you know everything about the realm.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZKHWHDFZCW1P/image.png

    Teacher: buff all other team mate.

    Disruptor: make noise, distract the killer.

    Sluggish:

    Breaker: do everything to save your friend.

    Bond: ICU, UCMe

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NAW0192HQMHK/image.png

    Once: you can use each perk, once.

    Locker: baby Dwight

    Chase: 1sec running is 3sec genning

    Escape artist: I vault, I disappear.

    My default is my fav build.

    Build rating

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/M1FE3GRVJMS4/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JDKGT44EP6GO/image.png

    Stats

    General

    My escape rate: 36%

    Kill / escape: 66 / 34

    Gen done rate: 84%

    Hook rate: 62%

    Average hook on 1st death: 5.04 hook

    Slow down

    Usage: 86% killer use some sort of slow down perks

    Slot: 37% of total slot for slow down perks

    Kill rate without any slow down perk: 47%

    Kill rate with 2 or more slow down perks: 69%

    Ruin is the most used slow down perk: 45% of total slow down perk slots.

    Expose

    Usage: 49% killer use some sort of expose perks

    Slot: 9% of total slot for expose perks

    Kill rate without any expose perk: 66%

    Kill rate with 1 or more expose perks: 47%

    Noed is the most used slow down perk: 48% of total expose perk slots.

    Slow down + Expose

    Usage: 26% killer use both slow down & expose perks

    Kill rate without any slow down + expose perk: 43%

    Kill rate with slow down + expose perks: 62%

    I dont count match that survivor DC or afk players. Only matches with all 5 players participating are counted.

    I personally like Breaker & Disruptor, theyre super interactive. Escape artist is also my favorite.

    • Open Handed
    • Visionary
    • Bond
    • Kindred

    ----

    See your objectives, your team, and the occasional killer; see them from afar; and see them all at once on maps like The Game

  • Mah chests:

    • Plunderer
    • Appraisal
    • Ace in the hole (optional)
    • Flex Perk
  • I have a great time being super stealthy with No Mither, Calm Spirit, Fixated, and Iron Will.

    It’s the ultimate Stridor counter, and good all around “no noise, no trace” build.

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    There's only 6 pages

    That was my first reaction and I belly laughed when I read this.

  • @Dodgingbears said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212365#Comment_2212365

    That was my first reaction and I belly laughed when I read this.

    you do that