Just for Fun

I did this once a while ago where you guys could give me a Killer/Survivor with any build you want.

Like last time, I will tag the one who gave me the build and send some screenshots of the match. I would like to record them but my PC is kinda crap for that.

The only exception is Burger King Myers, I will ignore this request.

Feel free to give me your builds, see ya.

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention if you want specific Perks on Survivor, I'll do those on Kate or Meg since I have all Perks on those 2. If you want a certain Survivor however, I'll do them.

Comments

  • Gearhead oppression pop and BBQ on clown

  • a favorite of mine is the "unhook yourself right in front of the killer like an idiot" build. deliverance, ds, sprint burst, and a perk of your choice. the rest explains itself.

  • You want a dumb build? You got one.

    Wraith, with the Bone Clapper and Shadow Dance-- the clapper's the important part.

    Nemesis, Dead Man's Switch, Enduring, Spirit Fury.

    Respect nothing. Force whoever you chase to become your obsession with Nemesis, then hook 'em-- Dead Man's Switch activates, and this is where the Clapper comes in. If they get spooked and let go for even a second, boom-- gen's blocked. I've seen three go white doing that.

    Keep forcing obsession switches, keep bullying, and keep spooking.

  • Wraith with coulrophobia, nurses, sloppy and pop with beast soot and silent bell

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Gearhead oppression pop and BBQ on clown

    image.png

    Rank 1 Clown Dead Dawg Saloon

    image.png

    Here I watched that bush Cheryl die in peace. She always tried to use the bushes.

    image.png

    Merciless Victory

    image.png

    Scoreboard. They did pretty well.

    image.png

    And finally, the points.

    I have a few questions. Is this Perk loadout your own? I've got quite a lot of value with Gearhead and I always thought this Perk, even with it's many weaknesses and counterplay that it's quite underrated. But I had BBQ which pretty much gave me all the info I needed.

    Oppression was there, I didn't really notice it that much and Pop is just Pop, always a good choice. I did use my own Add-ons since you didn't request any.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Dead by Piglight. Pig by Daylight? "Man I really want some bacon right now"

    Pig, with BBQ, Fire up, Sloppy Butcher and Surveillance.

    If you have the Rosie the Prize Hog charm, equip that and only that

    any add ons you want except tampered timer

    Do not accept snoot boops

    image.png

    Close Game Piggy on Haddonfun. Had to play a bit more lame because of no gen slowdown and they got most Traps off instantly. Surveillance did quite carry me with it's information. BBQ as well to some extent.

    image.png

    Scoreboard.

    image.png

    Ruthless and Emblems. For some reason my chase was pretty low.

    image.png

    And the score.

  • @bowo said:

    a favorite of mine is the "unhook yourself right in front of the killer like an idiot" build. deliverance, ds, sprint burst, and a perk of your choice. the rest explains itself.

    @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    You want a dumb build? You got one.

    Wraith, with the Bone Clapper and Shadow Dance-- the clapper's the important part.

    Nemesis, Dead Man's Switch, Enduring, Spirit Fury.

    Respect nothing. Force whoever you chase to become your obsession with Nemesis, then hook 'em-- Dead Man's Switch activates, and this is where the Clapper comes in. If they get spooked and let go for even a second, boom-- gen's blocked. I've seen three go white doing that.

    Keep forcing obsession switches, keep bullying, and keep spooking.

    @Thr_ust said:

    Wraith with coulrophobia, nurses, sloppy and pop with beast soot and silent bell

    I'll do yours tomorrow. It's quite late for me and I need to go now.

    Can't wait for the 2 Wraith Games. I like Wraith, he is hella fun with his super lunge.

  • Okay, serious question:

    What the heck is Burger King Meyers, and why have I never heard of this before?

    I'm legitimately picturing Meyers running around with the BK mask on:

    Untitled Image

    How would this not be awesome?

    ---

    Edit:

    I googled. Wow, some people are masochists

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2212073#Comment_2212073

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5EIZJHZPPS2O/image.png

    Rank 1 Clown Dead Dawg Saloon

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YKP31FXARB9M/image.png

    Here I watched that bush Cheryl die in peace. She always tried to use the bushes.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RTCQ9T225KC0/image.png

    Merciless Victory

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SFK4UZY89QDM/image.png

    Scoreboard. They did pretty well.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/R97NZ571T8BI/image.png

    And finally, the points.

    I have a few questions. Is this Perk loadout your own? I've got quite a lot of value with Gearhead and I always thought this Perk, even with it's many weaknesses and counterplay that it's quite underrated. But I had BBQ which pretty much gave me all the info I needed.

    Oppression was there, I didn't really notice it that much and Pop is just Pop, always a good choice. I did use my own Add-ons since you didn't request any.

    I use it yes. I would replace bbq but I need bp. I like oppression and pop for consistent regression unlike ruin

  • @Beaburd said:

    Okay, serious question:

    What the heck is Burger King Meyers, and why have I never heard of this before?

    I'm legitimately picturing Meyers running around with the BK mask on:

    https://www.denverpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/20110819__20110820_B06_BZ20KINGSHELFp1.jpg?w=300

    How would this not be awesome?

    ---

    Edit:

    I googled. Wow, some people are masochists

    Burger King Myers is Myers with tombstone and either scratched or vanity mirror. Basically making yourself as slow as possible thus Burger King Myers meaning Myers got fat

  • Insta Down Pig

    Hex: No One Escapes Death

    Make Your Choice

    Starstruck

    Pop Goes the Weasel

    Add-on's are user's choice.

  • @bowo said:

    a favorite of mine is the "unhook yourself right in front of the killer like an idiot" build. deliverance, ds, sprint burst, and a perk of your choice. the rest explains itself.

    image.png

    Kate vs Plague on Shelter Woods with the "Unhook yourself in front of the Killer" Build. She didn't quite cooperate so she decided to look away from the camera.

    Didn't quite literally unhook myself in the face of the Killer but she was quite close. Took her a few attempts to grab me afterwards for my DS. Breakdown was my Perk of choice, it works quite well with unhooking yourself.

    image.png

    Like most of the time as solo, I am the top Survivor, though this team was suprisingly efficient.


    image.png

    Golden day this Tuesday.

    1. Making noise: Any mean / Diversion / Deception / Red herring
    2. Escape artist: Iron will / Lithe / Dance with me / Quick & Quiet
  • I used to play Freddy and I would do BBQ and Chili (bloodpoints), Nemesis, Fruitive Chase, and Make Your Choice.

    Basically you hook someone, when they get unhooked Fruitive Chase makes them the Obsession, Nemesis makes them oblivious, and Make Your Choice makes them instadown. It's kinda like the opposite of tunneling off the hook but I think it's a lot of fun