Rly? I can't even remember the last time I played againts him :D
I've played a total of 2 survivor games in the last month (beforehand Ghostface was common) and both of these games were Ghostfaces who tend to be toxic and these two lived up to that expectation.
Hah, I love this tier list! "Oh... it's you again" is such a mood.
I see Clowns and Ghostfaces more often than you, and Trappers, Doctors, Legions, and Myers less. Trappers, Ghostfaces, Legions, and Doctors maybe on the middle tier, Myers endangered, Clowns on almost everyday. Demo, Billy, and Hag are also endangered for me. And I'd consider Plague somewhere between an endangered species and extinct outside of the current tome challenges.
Hah, I love this tier list! "Oh... it's you again" is such a mood.
I see Clowns and Ghostfaces more often than you, and Trappers, Doctors, Legions, and Myers less. Trappers, Ghostfaces, Legions, and Doctors maybe on the middle tier, Myers endangered, Clowns on almost everyday. Demo, Billy, and Hag are also endangered for me. And I'd consider Plague somewhere between an endangered species and extinct outside of the current tome challenges.
Yea, that Tome challenges rly made her more popular but I still somehow find few matches againts her, still rare tho.
Looks like your Killers don't care about the Wraith updates. 😋
I played againts Wraith today and he did well until very end when he decided to "tunnel" vision one person and me and other survivor working on two last gens.... He had discordance tho :O
Yeah, Pallet Freddy is as fun as his current power gets, the only problem is that Dream Pallets are not very strong.
And yeah, it is certainly much better than Legion and Spirit. Or Ghostface.
I dunno, in a wierd way I find Dream Pallets to be a bit more useful that Dream Snares because with Snares everyone keeps holding W and predropping.
It's one of those wierd things where snares are clearly stronger than pallets, but the behaviour around the two makes pallets more useful, at least for me. Even if people don't get tricked by a single dream pallet they at least try to play tiles and I can get in hits like that.
I dunno, in a wierd way I find Dream Pallets to be a bit more useful that Dream Snares because with Snares everyone keeps holding W and predropping.
It's one of those wierd things where snares are clearly stronger than pallets, but the behaviour around the two makes pallets more useful, at least for me. Even if people don't get tricked by a single dream pallet they at least try to play tiles and I can get in hits like that.
Well, in my experience everyone holds W and pre-drop everything, no matter if I am playing Snares or Pallets.
However, I like to play Freddy as close as Old Freddy as possible, so if my Dream Pallets are not going to be useful at all I am okay with that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn I wish I faced Ghostface as little as you do.
Rly? I can't even remember the last time I played againts him :D
can we trade games?
you can have all my Twins games in exchange for literally any other killer you want.
please?
I would like to trade few Twins games :D no joke
You can take Spirits if you will.
deal.
I've played a total of 2 survivor games in the last month (beforehand Ghostface was common) and both of these games were Ghostfaces who tend to be toxic and these two lived up to that expectation.
Hah, I love this tier list! "Oh... it's you again" is such a mood.
I see Clowns and Ghostfaces more often than you, and Trappers, Doctors, Legions, and Myers less. Trappers, Ghostfaces, Legions, and Doctors maybe on the middle tier, Myers endangered, Clowns on almost everyday. Demo, Billy, and Hag are also endangered for me. And I'd consider Plague somewhere between an endangered species and extinct outside of the current tome challenges.
Looks like your Killers don't care about the Wraith updates. 😋
I have one to share, based on recent trials:
I’ve only played Billy once since coming back from a break over a month ago :(
After recording 150 game:
Yea, that Tome challenges rly made her more popular but I still somehow find few matches againts her, still rare tho.
I played againts Wraith today and he did well until very end when he decided to "tunnel" vision one person and me and other survivor working on two last gens.... He had discordance tho :O
Wish I had such luck, going against Freddy as much as you do. It has been a while since I've last seen my babe.
Wow, that's a lot of killers you don't face offten.
Yea, Billy was very good and popular pick... now it is a bit rare to find a match againts him.
Managed to find a match against Billy yesterday, and honestly it felt good. I missed him.
Pretty much agree, although for some reason I've been seeing twins a lot more recently in my matches.
Yeah, Pallet Freddy is as fun as his current power gets, the only problem is that Dream Pallets are not very strong.
And yeah, it is certainly much better than Legion and Spirit. Or Ghostface.
I feel like I never see Billy and Hag anymore. I don't mind Hag as I find her incredibly boring but miss Billy.
I dunno, in a wierd way I find Dream Pallets to be a bit more useful that Dream Snares because with Snares everyone keeps holding W and predropping.
It's one of those wierd things where snares are clearly stronger than pallets, but the behaviour around the two makes pallets more useful, at least for me. Even if people don't get tricked by a single dream pallet they at least try to play tiles and I can get in hits like that.
Here’s mine from my experience
Well, in my experience everyone holds W and pre-drop everything, no matter if I am playing Snares or Pallets.
However, I like to play Freddy as close as Old Freddy as possible, so if my Dream Pallets are not going to be useful at all I am okay with that.
Yea I want to deal with this many spirits
And I verse like 4killers... RIP lol
Dunno why but I swear every other match I play against a Huntress.