Wraith is one of the most boring killers to play against
I’d rather have Wraith than Spirit or Legion, but since his rework, he has plummeted in terms of fun factor for me. Don’t get me wrong, Wraith absolutely needed a buff, and it’s sad how weak he’s been for so long.
This isn’t about strength, as there’s at least 10 killers stronger than him, and most are enjoyable to play against. His style of play is just extremely frustrating as a survivor. At a lot of loops, it’s basically a 50/50 as to which side of the pallet he runs to with his massive speed when uncloaking. If this happened just once in a chase, it would be okay, but there is really no reason to stay uncloaked as Wraith since he has literally no power then. This results in a pallet being thrown and broken, over and over, with very little mind games required by the wraith, unlike a killer such as Billy.
I feel like simply buffing his numbers has made him extremely frustrating to play against, as his speed when uncloaked is absurdly fast. Again, I feel like I need to say this multiple times, but I do not think he is OP, just simply not enjoyable to go against. I know it won’t happen, but I wish they would give his cloaking a cooldown, but give him some other ability in chase, or something that gives the Wraith a reason to stay uncloaked.
Am I the only one that feels this way?
Comments
Right now the issue I'm having against Wraiths (Almost 100% which is crazy) is that they tunnel unhooks so bad. And I believe its because of how fast they can travel the map. Ever since the buff almost every wraith will leave their current chase to go tunnel the unhook.
I just want to see players use Wraith in unique ways but they all play eerily similar. Now that I said it I bet a lot of you will start to notice this too.
It's pretty obvious with the reference to Discord, but alright.
The point is, the game is still in the survivors hands. Wraith just isn't brain dead loopable anymore. He has the mobility to actually build pressure now.
what it is ? you said spirit didnt neeed nerf suddenly it became wraith.
wraith in good position now
Spirit doesn't need a nerf and NEITHER DOES WRAITH.
lol whatever you say. you need to prove that spirit doesnt need nerf while majority player said she need nerf
Mostly survivors who refused to adapt say that.
Mostly killers who refused to adapt say that.
100% I don't get it. Just because she has an AMAZING 1v1 and good map presence DOES NOT make her unbeatable. sure being beat in a chase fairly quickly is annoying and unfun BUT that's one of 3 I've had many chases against good spirits where it wasted just enough time for her to lose. I've come to accept that you really cant last very long in a chase against her and found ways to waste her time out of chase, You need to mess with her a lot and mislead her!!! People STOP drinking the Kool aid and instead of saying nerf her try other things, Switch it up!! I'm happy there are killers in the game where the survivors have to switch up traditional style of play and figure out a new way to escape
Don't loop a cloaked wraith just run in a straight line. The uncloak speed decrease is enough to put you at a distance were the lunge cannot get you.
They don't want to do that because the devs have caved to every demand they've made.