Time Manipulation
Making a killer and a survivor that can manipulate time would be interesting. The killer could reverse a generator completion as a perk. The survivor have a perk that could reverse a survivor who has been sacrificed.
Making a killer and a survivor that can manipulate time would be interesting. The killer could reverse a generator completion as a perk. The survivor have a perk that could reverse a survivor who has been sacrificed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
now i was more thinking a power for the killer that reverses survivor movements or freezes them in time (stuns them basically), they cant take damage but cant do anything either making the game an effective 3v1 for the duration.
i was not expecting suggesting a perk (that can be used on anyone, ie Nurse and Spirit) to be able to reverse a fully completed generator.
this with ruin/undying on an angry napkin? if you manage to lose that something has gone wrong.
and don't get me started on the list of issues that resurrection would have.
I would love this, but make the survivor perk have no limit.
I just want to repeatedly revive the people who suicide on hook, disconnect, or otherwise exit the game. Just have the game somehow re-start itself every time I try to revive them, and force them back in. Their only option would be to unplug the PC entirely.
I don't know how the devs could do this, but I now realize I need this in my DBD life.
Yeah best approach would probably be a killer power that has something to do with time manipulation (regress or stop time or maybe even speed it up, I am sure I will run against the next wall when I am suddenly running too fast as surv)
Yeah, Survivors should never have a way to reverse Killer's kills. Killers already have -4 minutes to get their kills in, so taking away a kill is just removing all the hard work he did, and probably does not have enough time to do again.
Other than that; the idea of a Killer who can rewind time in game could be cool.
That would bring „Holding the game hostage“ to a higher level…
Can we also talk about the list of bugs that can arise from this? Especially considering the fact that dbd not the most stable game and bug free game in the world.
no because im afraid to even think about that
Please no. This game has a very delicate balance and it's not fun to be uncounterably screwed over so hard you lose through no fault of your own.
When Evil Within 2 came out I thought Stefano would make a good killer for DBD. In the game he has various trip wires attached to cameras. If you trip one the camera flashes you and time stops for a few seconds. Setting you up to get hit by something. When he killed somebody he had a camera on like record. In a square space where the death occurred it was like a block where time was playing in a loop. The victim was dead but their death animation was being played over and over.
A killer with time manipulation?
"Oh? You’re approaching me? Instead of running away, you’re coming right to me? Even tough your teammate, Bill, sacrificed himself to unhook you 20 seconds before the end game collapse timer reaches zero?"
"I can't decisive strike you without getting closer"
"Oh ho. Then come as close as you like"
...someone had to do it... I regret nothing