What killer should I get next with 9000 shards?
Ones I don't have are the twins and trickster killers and any other new or latest killers. What one should I get with 9000 shards?
Edit on killers I don't have .. Blight
Tagged:
Mod
Ones I don't have are the twins and trickster killers and any other new or latest killers. What one should I get with 9000 shards?
Edit on killers I don't have .. Blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trickster has some decent perks but his power is so #########, Twins although have the worst perks in existence, actually have a very decent power instead, but its unfun
If you’re only missing Twins or Trickster, I’d go Trickster. If ‘any other new killers’ means you’re missing Blight, Oni, or Deathslinger then them instead 💯
Trickster, 110%
He's fun although stressful to play.
His perks are quite good, especially Starstruck.
I thought that he has bad perks?
Get Trickster. He has good perks and despite what people say about him, he's very fun to play.
He's underpowered, but nonetheless good fun. You can't be mad at a killer who loves killing.
Whats his power?
Imagine if huntress had to throw 8 hatchets to injure people. That's basically his power.
I'd do twins. They're easily A tier, and really fun to play.
I have fun playing as Trickster so of course I'd say him, also Starstruck is pretty useful!
Just saw the edit - Blight is a lot of fun to play and strong in the right hands...not great with me, cos I don't like the rushing around and bumping, that just doesn't work for me, but I know a few Blight mains who are absolute beasts with him.
Twins. They are powerfull and fun to play.
Bouncy Best Boi Blight.
Great power, good perk
s, fun and balanced.He throws knives very rapidly at people. It takes him a few shots to injure someone, but that tends to happen faster than you'd expect. He's very strong out in the open and short loops.
Definitely Blight. He's really fun, strong, and has pretty good perks.
Hmm sounds fun
His power?
Blight for sure, blight is very strong and he's got undying which is a very good perk.
He's basically a pinball. Below is a direct copy of his power description from the wiki.
SPECIAL ABILITY: Rush
When Blighted Corruption is fully charged, press the Power button to initiate a Rush, allowing The Blight to dash forwards at great speed, consuming 1 Token in the process.
Slam:
A Slam is performed by rushing The Blight into obstacles or walls, which opens the Chain Rush Window.
SPECIAL ATTACK: Lethal Rush
During the Chain Rush Window, press the Power button again to initiate a Lethal Rush, consuming 1 Token in the process.
Fatigue:
After either the Chain Rush Window closes or the final Lethal Rush with all Tokens are consumed, The Blight enters Fatigue and begins recharging the Tokens.
He throws knives/kuni at people. and you can hit them enough to put them into a damaged or dying state. If you play it right and combine it with his base attack he can have some interesting takedowns. His main event is bad but he's still fun to play.
Twins is probably the easiest to learn even though you have micro manage. I'm saving up my shards for the upcoming RE chapter though.
Trickster is #########. Twins are not fun and they require camping and tunneling. And Blight is pretty good.
Startstruck on Nurse is kinda insane. From what I experienced at least.
blight, he has undying which is meta if ran with ruin/devour. His other perks are meh though.
hes also fun as hell to play, although kinda hard if on console
twins are pretty good but theyre not really very fun or easy. Opression is okay especially on skill check doctor. Trickster is hot garbage but starstruck is good on hag doc and spirit. Blight is also really good but his only good perk is undying.
Posts like this make me wish we could try killers for a couple of games like those offerings that used to exist.
Not that strong on console though.
I've been told by some console blight mains he's really good now in a discord full of blight mains I'm in.
If you haven't yet blight he is indefinitely better than both combined
Cant get re with shards it gonna be a licensed chapter so you have to buy it
Oh, right.
What did they change to make him better on console? I only played him the first week on Xbox and gave up.
Yes they massively upped the turning for controller so it's comparable to PC
Ok that sounds very good. I will try playing him again then 😀