Is this game survivor sided or killer sided?

Comments

  • "Is this game survivor sided or killer sided?


    No.

  • SWF sided, while killer and solo survivors suffer

  • Too many variables in matchmaking.

    If we are talking a full skilled SWF, they probably take the cake. Very few Killers can keep up with the gen rush and end chases quickly.

    Solo is a whole other story.

    I personally like to play with my friends. Only problem is... my friends are bad, lol! 🤣

    Too many variables but, an experienced Killer will wreck most teams.

  • Depends really. Maps, offerings, and builds factor in this. But, I'm assuming you mean base.

    I'd say closely neutral with swf survivors quickly following behind.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    I've posted this before, but this is the exact same question... so here we go.

    It is both depending on the skill levels involved.

    Beginner? Killer sided. Their goals are much more intuitive than Survivor goals.

    Intermediate? Survivor sided. Survivors have more ways to get better at the game initially than Killers do and have more ready access to good perks.

    Expert? Killer sided. Once the Killer starts to learn to mind game, single out the weak link(s) of a team, and gets good perks... well they start doing very well. Very very well. Which is how Killer streamers are able to do very large 4k streaks. Also it is very rare to even get 4 expert Survivors on a single team through matchmaking.

    Pro? Survivor sided. Even the best killers rarely defeat pro Survivors on comms.

    Expert feels more like a 50/50, but I do get what you mean. A good survivor is able to bait out swings and mind game back as well.

  • Its mostly SWf sided. A little bit to survivor side but not that bad.

  • When I'm killer it's survivor sided. When I'm survivor it's killer sided.

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2198554#Comment_2198554

    Expert feels more like a 50/50, but I do get what you mean. A good survivor is able to bait out swings and mind game back as well.

    If Matchmaking always matched 4 expert Survivors vs 1 expert Killer I might agree with you. It only very rarely does that though. Which is why Expert is Killer sided.

  • @FFirebrandd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2200296#Comment_2200296

    If Matchmaking always matched 4 expert Survivors vs 1 expert Killer I might agree with you. It only very rarely does that though. Which is why Expert is Killer sided.

    On consoles it does, not sure about PC however. Might be a different story, I always get paired with expert survivors

  • What is the most reliable source of info then? There is literally no source of reliable info except for stats. You can say the stats have flaws but it's literally the only way you can collect and compare data on anything.

1 2 3 ›