Worst Killer to go against solo q?

For me... in terms of team play?

Plague Mommy, mostly because even red rank players dont understand that cleansing makes the mid to late game that much harder.

STOP ******* CLEANSING ******* **** ******* **** **** IN THE FIRST 2 MINUTES lol

Comments

  • Some of the top Tier killers, I suppose. The killer I hate most is Ghostface, no matter if I am playing solo or SWF.

  • Plague fi your teammates are idiots.

    Spirit and Death slinger for reasons I don't need to get into.

    Hag because crouching is a lost art.

  • @ClumsyNinja said:

    For me... in terms of team play?

    Plague Mommy, mostly because even red rank players dont understand that cleansing makes the mid to late game that much harder.

    STOP ******* CLEANSING ******* **** ******* **** **** IN THE FIRST 2 MINUTES lol

    I hate pyramid heads aoe ability

  • Legion can be annoying, I always get at one teammate who refuses to do anything unless them and every survivor near them is at full health. At least plague cleansing doesn't take long.

  • Twins. A lot of her counter play involves teamwork.

  • Plague and Myers are the killers where your teammates can directly screw you over if they're really stupid (and Oni to a lesser extent), but I'd say killers that require universal knowledge of their perks to counter their gameplay, or intelligent teamplay to get out of what they can do with their powers - Freddy, Bubba, Hag, Twins - are probably the worst to go against in solo queue.

  • Easily Hag.

    Camping punishes solo queue players the most.

  • The worst killer is your teammates.

  • Infectious Fright Nurse

  • @ClumsyNinja said:

    For me... in terms of team play?

    Plague Mommy, mostly because even red rank players dont understand that cleansing makes the mid to late game that much harder.

    STOP ******* CLEANSING ******* **** ******* **** **** IN THE FIRST 2 MINUTES lol

    Spirit, no contest.