Who is the one killer you do not mind dying to/will throw the match for?

For me, Michael. His mori is everything and I love anytime i go against him. 😍


85C5F6F5-5993-4E05-83AB-726CEA3851EE.gif


Who would you die for in a match? 😈

Comments

  • Nea.

    The number of times one has gotten me killed is insane. She's just too attractive when she's on a hook, especially during end-game collapse.

    All those points though... I'd do it again in a heartbeat - curse my lack of self control!

  • Bubba, Michael, and PH.

  • @Beaburd said:

    Nea.

    The number of times one has gotten me killed is insane. She's just too attractive when she's on a hook, especially during end-game collapse.

    All those points though... I'd do it again in a heartbeat - curse my lack of self control!

    LOL It’s the way her legs move as she Urban Evasions to sandbag you isn’t it?

  • @FancyMrB said:

    Bubba, Michael, and PH.

    @FancyMrB

    Yeah Bubba’s got that apron flapping walk that no one else has.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197689#Comment_2197689

    @FancyMrB

    Yeah Bubba’s got that apron flapping walk that no one else has.

    What can say? Hard not to love the big boy in masks.

    I also live for Michael's mori.

    God what has this game done to me...

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197687#Comment_2197687

    LOL It’s the way her legs move as she Urban Evasions to sandbag you isn’t it?

    Oh God, don't remind me of those legs while crouch walking.

    Her thin legs and bent knees literally remind me of some deformed spider Lol

    They should just rework her. Attach another 3 sets of legs to her torso and move her into the "Killer" category, and the devs have the cheapest chapter they've ever made - easy money.

  • It seems like every time I play Pig, survivors will just instantly stop playing to boop the snoot

  • @Burritos4Life said:

    Trickster. Who doesn’t think he’s hot? 🥵

    That wink, that laugh, that mori makes any girl wanna die by his knifes. 😂😍

    @Burritos4Life

    He is a contender for sure.

    His mori is cool and all. I am not greedy though, I just need one knife. 🤣

  • @Nebula said:

    It seems like every time I play Pig, survivors will just instantly stop playing to boop the snoot

    @Nebula

    Ok, ngl if I see a Pig that is just too good, and still let people boop her snoot. I have mad respect for those Pig players so most likely I will die either saving someone or not care if I play it too unsafe and die as a result.

  • No but seriously you guys, these aren’t just killers you are thirsty for. 😂

    I mean you appreciate them for their coolness/scary factor too.

  • Vommy Mommy always deserves the win imho

  • I could never gen rush Julie

    dbd.png


  • @Burritos4Life said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197749#Comment_2197749

    Ok real deal. Wraith. Most ppl think he’s lame but I think he’s cool. The lunge range after uncloaked is pretty good and just the overall Wraith himself I find fun to play.

    @Burritos4Life

    Wraith has some of the BEST cosmetics and although I do think his mori could use a little TLC you are right, some of my most fun chases have been against Wraiths.

  • Charlotte!!!! I don't care if the person playing her is mean, I want her to carry me around like a lil backpack and hang out with me lol ;w; Also her stun sound 💕

  • Clown, cuz Clown.

  • Any time I play against a Billy I won't even try to do gens and i'll spend all game seeing how well he can curve. If he's good and I die and get hooked I come back for round 2 and round 3 immediately. If they're chasing someone else and get a nice saw/curve I t-bag the guy who got downed. Always fun against Billy even if they juice me. And if they're newish to him and miss, they get practice without getting fully genrushed.

  • Every Freddy deserves to win.

  • Freddy and Spirit, if only to get out the game faster and fight some more interesting killers

  • @glitchboi said:

    Clown, cuz Clown.

    @glitchboi

    omg I forgot Mr Puddles 🥰

  • @GargledFire said:

    Any time I play against a Billy I won't even try to do gens and i'll spend all game seeing how well he can curve. If he's good and I die and get hooked I come back for round 2 and round 3 immediately. If they're chasing someone else and get a nice saw/curve I t-bag the guy who got downed. Always fun against Billy even if they juice me. And if they're newish to him and miss, they get practice without getting fully genrushed.

    @GargledFire

    Billy will always be a staple to DBD. I remember when I was so new and hated his guts because I couldn’t play against him. Then when I learned I discovered how much I actually loved going against him.

    All my friends literally go “It’s hillbilly yay!” Whenever we hear his chainsaw 😆

  • Pig. I die trying to boop the snoot. 😂

  • @megswifey said:

    Charlotte!!!! I don't care if the person playing her is mean, I want her to carry me around like a lil backpack and hang out with me lol ;w; Also her stun sound 💕

    @megswifey

    Something about her walk cracks me up, I think it’s the animation along with the clunking sound she makes as she walks. 😆

  • Demodog. 😍✌️

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    Demodog. 😍✌️

    @GenJockeyNance

    Demodoggos are so wholesome.

    @bm33 said:

    Pig. I die trying to boop the snoot. 😂

    @bm33

    It’s ok, it balances out with when Pigs let survivors live because they booped her snoot. 😄

  • I guess Spirit because she’s a cutie.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197799#Comment_2197799

    @GenJockeyNance

    Demodoggos are so wholesome.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2197797#Comment_2197797

    @bm33

    It’s ok, it balances out with when Pigs let survivors live because they hopped her snoot. 😄

    I booped a pig last night. She ended up farming after someone DC'd although I'm pretty sure would've farmed anyway. I tried to give her kill at end but she dropped me at exit in way that forced me out.

  • Hillbilly. I respect a good billy. He's one of, if not the only killer in the game where I never really feel like it wasn't my fault to some degree if I died.

  • No m1 huntress, Billy, or leatherface but with such high class and grace they never take the kill if I just want to give it to them.

  • Billy. He takes a lot of skill to use those turns well around corners and hearing him rawr when getting slapped makes me laugh. Besides, he always looks sad. Gotta give my boy some love here.

  • With Michael I don't mind dying for him, even if he had Tombstone, less, I see him as if he were in a Halloween movie.

  • People have killers like that? Explains a lot then

  • Trapper he's underpowered and relies heavily on certain maps and good add ons so you know when he kills you it was a good game

  • Demo. How can you not get mad and angry at yourself or any survivor stunning him ? His/Her screech of pain make me feel sad and i want to protect him/her at all cost.

  • there is no specific killer, but everytime I get paired with a beginner killer due to the great matchmaking I let myself die during EGC, especially when my team mates teabag them at the exit gates. I hate that and I feel really bad for them, so I'll gladly sacrifice myself

  • If the match has gone south then I like memeing around with a legion. It's funny to get your mending down the nearly zero and then run and dead hard at them and drop to the floor. 😂😂😂