Rate post nerf Freddy
How do you feel about him?
How do you feel about him?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty pointless change, it didn't address his issues.
An unnecessary nerf and little difference.
honestly an awful nerf. it doenst remove the whole aspect of he is just boring and makes him even more boring for killer players.
Fake pallet Freddy reporting in:
From my perspective pretty much nothing has changed. I'm not digging the swing chains, or black box changes, jury is still out on the jump rope and outdoor rope changes.
Gladly.
I admit it disheartens me to say, but Freddy is not in a good state right now, in my opinion. For the moment we are stuck with a watered down version of his new and generic power, together with some useless add-ons. Yes, he still is an A Tier killer, but at what cost?
His nerf did not address his issues, and was extremely unnecessary to begin with. But so was his first rework back in 2019.
The best thing to do with Freddy is to revert his rework. It is the right thing to do. Always has been.
I’ve played him a few times since the change since I’m trying to use offerings on him before I prestige him, and I really can’t tell any difference. He’d still be the killer I pick if I want to get kills without really thinking about it, him or Spirit.
I only use pallets though so it might be different for snares.
Overall I think the changes were fine, especially nerfing his ability to ignore BT was a healthy change. I can’t think of many other changes they could make to make him more well-liked without weakening him a lot. They removed the cheesiest aspects of his power which I think was enough.
Haven't played him yet but I'm loving Freddy not being every 2nd game on the survivor side
He is basically the same as before only he has no add ons anymore, they seriously need to rework his entire set of add ons now because they don't do anything anymore.