Blight Map tier list

my-image (blight).png

Been playing Blight for 7 months on PC, here is my list on the best maps for Blight!

Don't be afraid to constructively criticize this list.

Comments

  • From my experience, Ormond is probably D tier because of the various bugged structures that you can slide off in the same vein as the swamp maps

    It's not all awful though

    Coal Tower should also probably be in S tier due to it being the smallest map in the game and being relatively open

  • I'd personally put The Game, Ormond, and Grim Pantry much lower, as well as put Wreckers Yard and Coal Tower a bit higher.

  • I mostly agree with this except I feel like Azarov’s is S tier due it being a great for all killers and how Blight’s mobility makes the 3-genning even more efficient.

  • The graphics are too small for me to identify most of them.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    From my experience, Ormond is probably D tier because of the various bugged structures that you can slide off in the same vein as the swamp maps

    It's not all awful though

    Coal Tower should also probably be in S tier due to it being the smallest map in the game and being relatively open

    Now that I think of it, Coal Tower should be higher.

    @QwQw said:

    I'd personally put both The Game, Ormond, and Grim Pantry much lower, as well as put Wreckers Yard a bit higher.

    Yeah, I don't think I gave Wreckers Yard enough credit.

  • So far most of these are accurate, i would put Ormond lower given that the map literally has blight slide off every god damn thing

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195296#Comment_2195296

    Now that I think of it, Coal Tower should be higher.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195302#Comment_2195302

    Yeah, I don't think I gave Wreckers Yard enough credit.

    His power is still a little iffy on Auto Haven, but for the most part they're still pretty good for him.

  • Personally I do not like shelter than much. I find those stumps(not actual trees the weird stumps) have very iffy collosion. I also dont think groaning is S considering its main building but at least blight can play around that mess somehow

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    Personally I do not like shelter than much. I find those stumps(not actual trees the weird stumps) have very iffy collosion. I also dont think groaning is S considering its main building but at least blight can play around that mess somehow

    Shelter Woods is IMO the best map for Blight because there are so many trees to bump on and a large, open area to easily down survivors.

  • glad to see The Game in A tier. it's actually a really fun blight map IMO.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2195361#Comment_2195361

    Shelter Woods is IMO the best map for Blight because there are so many trees to bump on and a large, open area to easily down survivors.

    Yeah the amount of trees and ######### loops is nice but I still feel its not quite worth of being S tier but thats just my opinion.

  • wait is unsafe censored

    NVM I must have said something else

  • I'm a little confused on how you didn't place all Swamp variants straight to F tier. Collision is at its worst there than any other map.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    I'm a little confused on how you didn't place all Swamp variants straight to F tier. Collision is at its worst there than any other map.

    If I revise this list I would probably put Grim Pantry in the D tier.