I can guarantee you that Lady Dimitrescu will not be the next killer

Not hating on anyone of course, but I just really don't think she is going to be the next killer for a few main reasons.

  • She is literally too tall
  • She is not one of the more iconic characters such as Mr. X
  • Her claws resemble Freddy's weapon
  • It would make zero sense

She is 9.6 ft tall, that is literally taller than Plague. She would stick out like a sore thumb on the farm maps, she would have to go through constant low ceilings or doorways on certain maps, and she is just too big. She would literally not "fit in" this game. How would she vault windows, how would she break pallets? Surely a lady of her size could just walk over a pallet right? Even better, she could probably get rid of it in one kick. Just how in the world would she even function as a normal killer when performing actions such as these?

If she came into the game, it wouldn't really be surprising. Exciting sure, but people want BHVR to surprise them with something new. It just wouldn't be as cool as it could be.

Her claws are just Freddy's gloves, making him a little less unique.

The most important reason I think that Lady Dimitrescu will not be the next killer is because you would take this godlike being, and make her be stopped by a block of wood... For anyone who has seen the game, you will know what I mean by this. It just doesn't make sense for such a powerful character to be stopped by a wee little pallet. In fact, this can be applied to Mr. X as well, or Nemesis, and literally any other RE boss.

Comments

  • "Her claws are just Freddy's gloves, making him a little less unique."

    Well, I don't mind that at all ;)

  • Jack Baker w voicelines got me prayin

  • Finally, someone who does understand.

  • She will be the new killer

  • Ridley will never be in Smash Bros because he is too tall! :)


    but I actually agree and don’t expect to see Lady D in DbD

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    She will be the new killer

    She will not be the new killer, I'm sorry.

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    She will be the new killer

    It's pretty unlikely, although RE8 has a lot of hype right now, the devs will most likely play into the nostalgia factor rather than hype factor and aim to gain the rights to one of the earlier antagonists of the series.

  • Don't dash my hopes and dreams like that 😪

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Jack Baker w voicelines got me prayin

    Me too, my friend. That would be a dream come true for me.

  • I legit just saw someone saying why she fits into DBD

  • @Sup3rCatTree said:

    She will be the new killer

    It will be Nemesis.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Jack Baker w voicelines got me prayin

    Isn't Jack a bit too Hillbilly and Leatherface?

  • @Yords said:

    Not hating on anyone of course, but I just really don't think she is going to be the next killer for a few main reasons.

    • She is literally too tall
    • She is not one of the more iconic characters such as Mr. X
    • Her claws resemble Freddy's weapon
    • It would make zero sense

    She is 9.6 ft tall, that is literally taller than Plague. She would stick out like a sore thumb on the farm maps, she would have to go through constant low ceilings or doorways on certain maps, and she is just too big. She would literally not "fit in" this game. How would she vault windows, how would she break pallets? Surely a lady of her size could just walk over a pallet right? Even better, she could probably get rid of it in one kick. Just how in the world would she even function as a normal killer when performing actions such as these?

    If she came into the game, it wouldn't really be surprising. Exciting sure, but people want BHVR to surprise them with something new. It just wouldn't be as cool as it could be.

    Her claws are just Freddy's gloves, making him a little less unique.

    The most important reason I think that Lady Dimitrescu will not be the next killer is because you would take this godlike being, and make her be stopped by a block of wood... For anyone who has seen the game, you will know what I mean by this. It just doesn't make sense for such a powerful character to be stopped by a wee little pallet. In fact, this can be applied to Mr. X as well, or Nemesis, and literally any other RE boss.

    Nemesis is more iconic than Mr. X and in game is literally an upgraded version of him. The only reason it feels like Mr. X is more popular these days is cus of how well they did him in RE2:Remake.

  • "It just doesn't make sense for such a powerful character to be stopped by a wee little pallet. In fact, this can be applied to Mr. X as well, or Nemesis, and literally any other RE boss."

    Can't this be same for some other licensed killers? Demogorgon seems like the kind that can ignore a pallet in the actual series. Michael Myers can break down wooden walls and walk straight throw glass doors with not problem, but still gets stunned by a pallet

    Also, in the original RE3, Nemesis made a grunt noise each time you shot it. Speaking of which, if you look at OG Nemesis, it is about the same size as a regular guy, not monstrously big like in the remake

  • Lady D. has a lot of hype primarily because of her sex appeal. That's not a bad thing but I cannot think of a single time I've seen anyone post anything about liking her lore or her personality. It's always just about that dump truck ass. 🤣

    Other villains have a history with fans who like them for the stories they were involved in. Nemesis, Mr. X, Wesker, Dr. Birkin, there are so many other characters who I could see it being before they went with someone trending because... Thicc.

  • The lack of horror in Lady Dimitrescu's character (and Village in general) would not look good for DbD.

    Her daughters would be worse in the fact that their ability would be to lower the framerate of the game. (Or be just Wraith + Clown)

  • if by that you mean southern then yeah

  • The only part I don't agree with is using her weapon as a reason against why she'd come into the game. Multiple killers have similar/same weapons. My largest reason for why I don't think it will be her is I feel like her power would be really similar to Oni and outside the Chainsaw Bros (because Hillbilly as far as I know was based on Leatherface), I don't see a reason to give a licensed killer a very similar power to an original killer. I also don't see a way to make her power unlike Oni's unless you went with the fact that she's SORT OF a stalking killer and I think that would be A, not smart and B, unnecessary because we already have 2 stalking killers that fill the role of "stalker" much better.

  • I was more around chainsaw hillbillies.

  • I don't like the argument that "she's not iconic". Pretty sure demogorgon and amanda young aren't "iconic" characters. Demo is the most popular stranger things monster, sure. But Amanda isn't even the most iconic villain in the saw movies. Being iconic probably factors a little bit, but saying it's a make or break isn't really accurate.

    Most of your other arguments I agree with tho, just that one is one that gets thrown around a lot.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    I don't like the argument that "she's not iconic". Pretty sure demogorgon and amanda young aren't "iconic" characters. Demo is the most popular stranger things monster, sure. But Amanda isn't even the most iconic villain in the saw movies. Being iconic probably factors a little bit, but saying it's a make or break isn't really accurate.

    Most of your other arguments I agree with tho, just that one is one that gets thrown around a lot.

    Amanda is not iconic of course, she is a victim transformed into a murderer, the only thing iconic is the pig costume, it is "Iconic" like the Billy doll, she thinks that many have used the Ghostface costume, In saw they have used it characters like Jhon Kramer, Hoffman, Lawrence Gordon, among others unknown. For that reason she is known more as "The Pig" in Saw and here.

  • Explain this:

    image.png

    and what about this?

    image.png

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????

    image.png

    The signs are all over the place!

  • leatherface will never get into dbd. his weapon is just too similar to hillbilly's. wraith will also never get into dbd, his weapon is too similar to trapper's. legion will never get into dbd, his weapon is just too similar to myers's. oni will never get into dbd, his sword weapon is too similar to spirit's. twins will never get into dbd, her weapon is too similar to nurse's. trickster will never get into dbd, his weapon is too similar to oni's club.

    there's two things that i don't understand. 1) the insistence that it just can't be any particular character, when you know and i know damn well that it could be any character, and 2) the idea that characters get into dbd based on what they use to hit people with.