Underrated Survivor Perks

Name some underrated survivor perks.

Comments

  • Detective's Hunch: gives info on possible 3 gen setups, totems, and chest locations.

    Stake-Out: awesome for gen jockeys that can land Great Skill Checks and keep the stacks permanently, even better after the latest toolboxes changes.

    Repressed Alliance: Prevents Pop and Ruin regression. Amazing for high-level content.

  • Autodidact

    We’ll Make It

    Botany Knowledge

    Object of Obsession (a lot of people say the perk is dead and idk why)

  • Botany Knowledge.

  • Oh there are a ton of underrated perks I love

    Detectives Hunch

    Wake Up

    Autodidact

    Off the Record

    Desperate Measures

    Aftercare

    Repressed Alliance

  • With map reworks including new totem spawns and actually good hiding places Small Game is really good.

  • Prove Thyself + Fast Track + Stake Out. It's almost like having a BNP without the toolbox.

  • Alert, gives quite a lot of info

  • I'll sometimes run head on/lithe with Q&Q. The perk I want to nominate is Q&Q. Once in awhile when I am vaulting a window it actually jukes the killer. Were looping a tall structure, I break LoS, I quiet vault the window and because they don't hear anything. The killer thinks I double backed.

  • @GannTM said:

    Autodidact

    We’ll Make It

    Botany Knowledge

    Object of Obsession (a lot of people say the perk is dead and idk why)

    OoO is still as annoying to deal with as it was previously. Played a match against a 4-man squad using it. The obsession was always on the opposite side of the map from me. They all got out but made no more than 15k bloodpoints. Honestly not even mad about it. My only complaint is that It was just so boring of a match.

  • de ja vu is very underrated. You'll never be 3-genned with this perk

  • Autodidact is my #1 perk for being underused.

    Nothing brings me joy like facing a hit and run sloppy butcher killer and having 5 AD stacks.

    Tenacity is another, super comfortable and enjoyable, you don't even need unbreakable. If you get slugged and they leave your body for 10 or 15 seconds you ca usually be long gone.

  • Hope is currently my favorite survivor perk.

    If you can get to the endgame, it pretty much guarantees you an escape, especially if it’s a 110 killer.

  • Lythe, It's Super Underrated and is pretty good when used correctly

  • Lightweight - no one expects it and most killers don't realize you're running it.

    Quick and Quiet - on its own it can absolutely screw over a killer's tracking

    Alert - imo a better tracking perk than OoO

    Balanced Landing - since the nerf not used as much but certainly still good

  • Balanced Landing

    Lightweight

    Hope