what skins should I buy for spirit?
looking for skins on spirit that hide the glass shards which ones?
looking for skins on spirit that hide the glass shards which ones?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What
what skins are best with spirit to hide the glass?
Do you just not like the glass?
people know when I'm phasing
If they can tell you're phasing, I can guarantee you it's not because of the shards.
The shards have been confirmed to not glow or move when Spirit is phasing, and if they do, you'd have to be so close she could hit you.
She also doesn't move grass or corn, so don't worry about that either.
they say shards glow
If that would be the case, Spirit would be less complained about.
As far as i've been made aware, even if the shards do glow, you'd have to basically be within touching range of the Spirit to be able to tell.
I won’t answer if that’s the reason you’re wanting to buy a Spirit cosmetics. She’s already busted enough and using a cosmetic that gets rid of the little bit of counterplay is basically an exploit.
Really? I thought its always been a thing that the shards glow when shes phases in her normal outfit?
btw:Personally i use the oni armor set. With the white flowing hair headpiece. Looks fricken cool.
I like her Blighted skin.
It's super cool.
Huh. I have been lied to for so long. About the shards i knew the other stuff.
I suggest everyone watches Scott's video on Spirit about the shards, they faintly change but you'd have to be close enough that you'd already be hit, as well as also being incredibly hard to see anyway doing any other action would cause you to not notice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOHy-NA2qaY&t=2sAs for the glowing thing I think it has been removed now anyway it was a 'bug' they fixed, additionally if this were how it worked you could just make the glow and then not actually phase anywhere and the survivor would tihnk you're phasing when you're not.
Class Uniform Blue or bust!
The thing is, I am very sure that it is not an intended feature where you should see if she is using her power or not. Otherwise it would not be that subtle. And it would be way more consistent.