Solution for RE fans
Found the perfect solution for both old and new RE fans: Lady Nemesis
Found the perfect solution for both old and new RE fans: Lady Nemesis
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please delete now...
Why?
Because you just ruined lady d for me forever... :(
Would a Paper Bag (like in scary movie) be ok?
No, not even that would salvage it...
I mean, they could offer this skin as a compromise for both old and new fans.
Honestly? Yeah, I'd take it.
I wouldn't mind seeing that skin for Nemesis as one of legendaries.
Lady Nemesiscu, the nightmare of simping incels.
That looks exactly like the killer i would main.
Exactly! (s)he is perfect!
I liked this idea, Grandpa Bill
Because of her smile. Can´t you see it on the picture? Charming would be an understatement.
Too sexy for the game
Body is 1 character too short.I was just about to post that! Glad I scrolled down. But, yeah, come on Capcom and BHVR, you know you want to. ;)
What have I just witnessed. periodt
Oh what in the hell is that
The most pure definition of the word “beautiful”! xD
I want Mr. X tho.
Same dress in black ok?
I thought I'd be okay with pretty much any RE killer, thanks for ruining that. This is now the only acceptable choice.
How about Lady Dimitrescu in Mr. X outfit..?
That IS legitimately horrific.
with survivor Leon Redfield and map Spencer's Police Station's Underground Umbrella Lab
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Legendary skin or riot!
I prefer survivors Jill Wong and Claire Chambers
S2
Survivor better be ethan Wesker or riot