Nerf One/Buff One

You can nerf & buff one perk, killer or mechanic. What will change?


I am nerfing Spirit, she needs that so much.

I am buffing gen kicking and now kicking gens will worth it.

Comments

  • @Northener1907 said:

    You can nerf & buff one perk, killer or mechanic. What will change?

    I am nerfing Spirit, she needs that so much.

    I am buffing gen kicking and now kicking gens will worth it.

    same XD

  • I’m nerfing dead hard and buffing trapper so he has the bag base kit

  • Everyone's gonna say Spirit so I'd nerf Wraith (actually I'd just make him how he was before the recent patch, that's all) and buff Oni. I know a lot of people say that Oni is already high tier but I never, ever see the guy. It's been literal weeks since I had an Oni match. I like him and I'd like to see more of him.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    You can nerf & buff one perk, killer or mechanic. What will change?

    I am nerfing Spirit, she needs that so much.

    I am buffing gen kicking and now kicking gens will worth it.

    There's no need for a spirit nerf tbh.

    Just a little sound cue or a slight animation when she starts to phase is all there is needed and nothing more tbh.

    Who would I buff?

    Trickster as he's a laughing stock for survivors.

    Make it where he needs lesser blades to down someone.

    Also the survivors need to pull out his daggers for his lasseration to go away.


    What will I nerf?

    Gen speed.

    Not by much but say about only 10 seconds or so.

    Yes I don't like sitting long on a gen as a survivor, but i do love matches that aren't over earlier than 10 minutes.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    Everyone's gonna say Spirit so I'd nerf Wraith (actually I'd just make him how he was before the recent patch, that's all) and buff Oni. I know a lot of people say that Oni is already high tier but I never, ever see the guy. It's been literal weeks since I had an Oni match. I like him and I'd like to see more of him.

     "just make him how he was before the recent patch" great idea lets put him back to being the weakest killer in the game. Unless you mean put him back to when he didnt have the huge lunge out of cloak which I would honestly be ok with.

  • Nerf survivors ego

    Buff BP gains.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    Everyone's gonna say Spirit so I'd nerf Wraith (actually I'd just make him how he was before the recent patch, that's all) and buff Oni. I know a lot of people say that Oni is already high tier but I never, ever see the guy. It's been literal weeks since I had an Oni match. I like him and I'd like to see more of him.

    I really hope this is a joke.

  • Nerf Spirit and buff maps in favor of killer.

  • Nerf Dead hard or Spirit then

    Buff Trapper and Hillbilly

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187797#Comment_2187797

     "just make him how he was before the recent patch" great idea lets put him back to being the weakest killer in the game. Unless you mean put him back to when he didnt have the huge lunge out of cloak which I would honestly be ok with.

    That's pretty much what I mean, yes. That and the lack of the bell are the only things that bug me.

    The Oni part or the Wraith part, lol?

  • Nerf Spirit, buff Trapper.

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187797#Comment_2187797

     "just make him how he was before the recent patch" great idea lets put him back to being the weakest killer in the game. Unless you mean put him back to when he didnt have the huge lunge out of cloak which I would honestly be ok with.

    Wraith has never been a low tier killer or a terrible killer before the buff tbh.

    A mistake that a lot of people made was that they walked in cloack in a straith line from 1 place to another expecting to catch survivors off guard thinking they couldn't see him.

    I played as wraith so much, probably at least the double amount that I played other killers, and I barely ever lost a match as him.

    Usually getting a 3 or 4k, without the windstorm add on.

    You just need to learn how to play him effectively and you can dominate most of the teams, even most of the 4 man swf squads.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187813#Comment_2187813

    That's pretty much what I mean, yes. That and the lack of the bell are the only things that bug me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187821#Comment_2187821

    The Oni part or the Wraith part, lol?

    As a Wraith main, the lunge could definitely be toned down. I'd be fine with it being what it was before, that was good enough. I'm just glad they made him not so add-on dependent.

    Coxcombed could also definitely use a look at (Though I still think All Seeing - Blood is now his strongest add-on) but I don't see it happening. BHVR tends to look at one killer then not touch them again for months.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187813#Comment_2187813

    Wraith has never been a low tier killer or a terrible killer before the buff tbh.

    A mistake that a lot of people made was that they walked in cloack in a straith line from 1 place to another expecting to catch survivors off guard thinking they couldn't see him.

    I played as wraith so much, probably at least the double amount that I played other killers, and I barely ever lost a match as him.

    Usually getting a 3 or 4k, without the windstorm add on.

    You just need to learn how to play him effectively and you can dominate most of the teams, even most of the 4 man swf squads.

    You can win most games with any killer.

    Compared to most killers, he was below average, some even going as far to saying he was the worst killer in the game. I honestly still think he's a below average killer, with the all-seeing aura reading add-on being the only overpowered thing about him. The buffs he got definitely made him WAY better, however.

    I will admit though, good Wraiths are scary to go against.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187813#Comment_2187813

    That's pretty much what I mean, yes. That and the lack of the bell are the only things that bug me.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187821#Comment_2187821

    The Oni part or the Wraith part, lol?

    Wraith. He was so bad before and now he's a decent killer so why would you revert him back?

  • Wraith was the first killer I played as and I really enjoyed him. All things considered, being that I was brand new, I felt surprisingly decent with him. Maybe that's just it, he's a killer that helps beginners get into the killer role and thus he's looked downed upon, or was? I don't know. I'm of the opinion that every killer in the game, in skilled hands, is deadly. I've seen massacres by every single killer. Every one of them, at any number of ranks.

    Wraith's new changes just kind of confused me. I never heard anyone clamoring for him to be buffed, never saw people complain about how terrible it was that he was bottom tier. I heard that about Trickster, Twins, Myers, sometimes even Freddy, but I never saw any groundswell to make Wraith better. But now that they have, people everywhere are saying that he's gone from "the worst" to one of the best, which I would think alone suggests that maybe he's been buffed a bit TOO much.

    Just my opinion, that's all. I'm not saying that he's a wretched chore to play against or anything, or that I hate the character (quite the contrary) and wish him to be impotent, only that playing against him is now more irritating than it was before.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187828#Comment_2187828

    You can win most games with the average killer.

    Compared to most killers, he was below average, some even going as far to saying he was the worst killer in the game. I honestly still think he's a below average killer, with the all-seeing aura reading add-on being the only overpowered thing about him. The buffs he got definitely made him WAY better, however.

    I will admit though, good Wraiths are scary to go against.

    Unfortunately I haven't got the time to play dbd in about 2 months now or so, so i can't judge how the buffed version of wraith is.

    All seeing is great on him, really enjoyed that add on.

    Especially when going against a 4 man swf blendette squad who all bring purple mist, which I brought also 😬

    They all thought they were safe, but oh how wrong they were 🤣

    But yeah some might say he's average, i would say he's a little above average.

    But that could be due to the amount of time is spent on him learning to play him effectively.

    Many pick a killer and expect to do good with little to no effort, and when they don't do well they class that killer quickly to a low tier.

    And sometimes you get swf squads like this which is just to funny 🤣

    https://youtu.be/9mWD_VpYDfU


  • @miketheratguy said:

    Everyone's gonna say Spirit so I'd nerf Wraith (actually I'd just make him how he was before the recent patch, that's all) and buff Oni. I know a lot of people say that Oni is already high tier but I never, ever see the guy. It's been literal weeks since I had an Oni match. I like him and I'd like to see more of him.

    Onis aren't common to come across because he's harder to play as compared to most killers. That's why killers like Spirit, Freddy, Bubba, and Wraith are more common, they're easier to play as, and so killers tend to play them because they find them more comfortable and less stressful.

    Oni w/o Scalped Topknot is a pretty damn powerful yet balanced killer, and doesn't need changes other than that add-on needing to be looked at.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187825#Comment_2187825

    Wraith. He was so bad before and now he's a decent killer so why would you revert him back?

    I guess I just found him to be a really balanced, really fun killer to go against before. I found him to be a good challenge as well as fun to use. I put him with Huntress, Myers, Pig, and a few others as solid but not OP. I guess I just didn't see him as inordinately weak or anything like that, whereas now he feels on the cheap side to me.

    Just opinion, that's all. Most people despise the Nurse for example but I never had much trouble against her. A lot of it probably depends on playstyle and perk choices.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187834#Comment_2187834

    Unfortunately I haven't got the time to play dbd in about 2 months now or so, so i can't judge how the buffed version of wraith is.

    All seeing is great on him, really enjoyed that add on.

    Especially when going against a 4 man swf blendette squad who all bring purple mist, which I brought also 😬

    They all thought they were safe, but oh how wrong they were 🤣

    But yeah some might say he's average, i would say he's a little above average.

    But that could be due to the amount of time is spent on him learning to play him effectively.

    Many pick a killer and expect to do good with little to no effort, and when they don't do well they class that killer quickly to a low tier.

    And sometimes you get swf squads like this which is just to funny 🤣

    https://youtu.be/9mWD_VpYDfU

    That do be some solid Wraith gameplay tho. I love the play you did on that Zarina at 2:40 the power of da BONE CLAPPAH.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187834#Comment_2187834

    Unfortunately I haven't got the time to play dbd in about 2 months now or so, so i can't judge how the buffed version of wraith is.

    All seeing is great on him, really enjoyed that add on.

    Especially when going against a 4 man swf blendette squad who all bring purple mist, which I brought also 😬

    They all thought they were safe, but oh how wrong they were 🤣

    But yeah some might say he's average, i would say he's a little above average.

    But that could be due to the amount of time is spent on him learning to play him effectively.

    Many pick a killer and expect to do good with little to no effort, and when they don't do well they class that killer quickly to a low tier.

    And sometimes you get swf squads like this which is just to funny 🤣

    https://youtu.be/9mWD_VpYDfU

    this is just them doing girls night out

  • Nerf one small thing about oni that no one talks about. I think its stupid how he can hold his 1 shot for about half a second and release it with full power when theres an entire power bar for it. I think oni should only one shot if the bar is half full and thats it.



    Buff the twins. Just revert the changes from the ptb and or buff pig by giving her 2 more traps and buff some addons

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187797#Comment_2187797

    Onis aren't common to come across because he's harder to play as compared to most killers. That's why killers like Spirit, Freddy, and Wraith are more common, they're easier to play as, and so killers tend to play them because they find them more comfortable and less stressful.

    Oni w/o Scalped Topknot is a pretty damn powerful yet balanced killer, and doesn't need changes other than that add-on needing to be looked at.

    Hmm, ironically if I want to see more of him then maybe I should have suggested that he be nerfed. XD

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187797#Comment_2187797

    Onis aren't common to come across because he's harder to play as compared to most killers. That's why killers like Spirit, Freddy, and Wraith are more common, they're easier to play as, and so killers tend to play them because they find them more comfortable and less stressful.

    Oni w/o Scalped Topknot is a pretty damn powerful yet balanced killer, and doesn't need changes other than that add-on needing to be looked at.

    I played all killers as I enjoy variaty among the killers.

    Survivors I just mained Nea as they are basically just different skins with no different powers or anything.

    Oni is very fun to play as, but before I stopped with dbd I barely saw any spirits or wraiths tbh.

    On ps4/5 at least, not sure how it was on other platforms.

    @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187852#Comment_2187852

    That do be some solid Wraith gameplay tho. I love the play you did on that Zarina at 2:40 the power of da BONE CLAPPAH.

    Hahaha yeah i thought sehe didn't expect me there.

    That gray add on made it more fun as it holds your TR at 0 for 6s after uncloaking.

    It can throw survivor off guard massively.

    They are allready on edge because they're not sure if you are close to them or at a different survivor.

    When they realise you are on them it's either to late or they panic 😬

  • Hahaha and out they went 🤣

  • Buff for Trickster:

    Landing multiple knives in a row will increase the laceration level of each knife by 25% with each hit in the combo (basically Death Throes basekit).

    However, unlike Death Throes, the ramping up will only reset if you miss two in a row or do not throw blades for a significant amount of time (5 seconds, perhaps).

    Nerf for Nurse:

    Blink charges now only begin to recharge after you exit fatigue, rather than starting at the start of fatigue.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187834#Comment_2187834

    Unfortunately I haven't got the time to play dbd in about 2 months now or so, so i can't judge how the buffed version of wraith is.

    All seeing is great on him, really enjoyed that add on.

    Especially when going against a 4 man swf blendette squad who all bring purple mist, which I brought also 😬

    They all thought they were safe, but oh how wrong they were 🤣

    But yeah some might say he's average, i would say he's a little above average.

    But that could be due to the amount of time is spent on him learning to play him effectively.

    Many pick a killer and expect to do good with little to no effort, and when they don't do well they class that killer quickly to a low tier.

    And sometimes you get swf squads like this which is just to funny 🤣

    https://youtu.be/9mWD_VpYDfU

    See this is a Wraith match I'd have no problem with. Not meaning that I wouldn't die (I would, lol), but rather meaning that it looks like a perfectly fair game. The killer won with skill, good thinking ahead, good spatial awareness. He didn't just systematically sneak up on everybody, de-cloak without a bell, and power-lunge everyone to their doom. He was out running around, playing the game, and the survivors were playing too recklessly. These are the kind of Wraith games I miss. Now it seems like anytime I get a Wraith it's just "quietly follow from a distance, wait until someone gets on a gen, then rush up, appear out of nowhere, and lunge them. Fair strategy, sure. But it definitely feels like less of an actual game than this clip does.

  • Nerf DH (no more going through Trappers traps!)

    Buff Trapper! (Trapper bag base kit and make it so his traps spawn neat generators and not at the far edges of maps)

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187852#Comment_2187852

    See this is a Wraith match I'd have no problem with. Not meaning that I wouldn't die (I would, lol), but rather meaning that it looks like a perfectly fair game. The killer won with skill, good thinking ahead, good spatial awareness. He didn't just systematically sneak up on everybody, de-cloak without a bell, and power-lunge everyone to their doom. He was out running around, playing the game, and the survivors were playing too recklessly. These are the kind of Wraith games I miss. Now it seems like anytime I get a Wraith it's just "quietly follow from a distance, wait until someone gets on a gen, then rush up, appear out of nowhere, and lunge them. Fair strategy, sure. But it definitely feels like less of an actual game than this clip does.

    Tnx really appreciate that.

    It's what I love to do as a killer.

    I hate to go for 1 survivor at the time (which a lot of killers did), I love to go for multiple chases and out think every single survivor and see what they're made off.

    If you want a killer gets really tunnelvisioned, run no mither.

    Trust me, most of the time they forget about the rest and focused solely on you.

    By the time they realise that they are loosing the match because they spent to much time on you, the game is basically over 😬

  • Buff Diversion so it works off a straight cooldown

    Nerf Borrowed Time so it doesn't work once the Exit Gates are powered

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187961#Comment_2187961

    Tnx really appreciate that.

    It's what I love to do as a killer.

    I hate to go for 1 survivor at the time (which a lot of killers did), I love to go for multiple chases and out think every single survivor and see what they're made off.

    If you want a killer gets really tunnelvisioned, run no mither.

    Trust me, most of the time they forget about the rest and focused solely on you.

    By the time they realise that they are loosing the match because they spent to much time on you, the game is basically over 😬

    You're welcome, your game was pure skill, and from what I could tell no cheapness. You helped to demonstrate what I've thought all along which is that in the hands of a good player, the Wraith was more than capable of being a dangerous killer. If I'd been in that match I wouldn't have disconnected (especially that last person, who - were you trying to let her have the hatch? If so, poor call on her part), I would have been frustrated enough to write back "damn man, good game". :P

    Thanks for the advice too!

  • nerf spirit make it so she cant hear and cannot se scratch marks but make it so you can see blood like the iri addon

    fix nurse bugs buff trapper bring back old freddy and give plague a little buff oh and revert hillbilly changes buff sole survivor and surge

  • @Dilif69 said:

    nerf spirit make it so she cant hear and cannot se scratch marks but make it so you can see blood like the iri addon

    fix nurse bugs buff trapper bring back old freddy and give plague a little buff oh and revert hillbilly changes buff sole survivor and surge

    I think she needs to still be able to hear for the grabs.

  • ok but i like the iri addon to be basekit

  • Buff Myers

    Nerf OoO

  • Nerf twins by making it so that whenever Victor is released from Charlotte the game force closes and uninstalls for the Twins player.

    Buff Billy by removing overheat.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188026#Comment_2188026

    You're welcome, your game was pure skill, and from what I could tell no cheapness. You helped to demonstrate what I've thought all along which is that in the hands of a good player, the Wraith was more than capable of being a dangerous killer. If I'd been in that match I wouldn't have disconnected (especially that last person, who - were you trying to let her have the hatch? If so, poor call on her part), I would have been frustrated enough to write back "damn man, good game". :P

    Thanks for the advice too!

    Yeah believe it or not, there are some nice killers around.

    If 1 or more dc I always give the last survivor the hatch.

    Sometimes it makes me depip or draw, but i don't mind that.

    Tbh was also pretty surprised she dc'd just as I gave her the hatch, but yeah some people can't handle defeat and/or kindness.

    After the matched I asked them why they dc'd, but as no surprise there was only silence.

  • Nerfing Slippery Meat, and buffing Spirit.

    The poor girl just can't handle me when I'm that slippery.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188064#Comment_2188064

    Yeah believe it or not, there are some nice killers around.

    If 1 or more dc I always give the last survivor the hatch.

    Sometimes it makes me depip or draw, but i don't mind that.

    Tbh was also pretty surprised she dc'd just as I gave her the hatch, but yeah some people can't handle defeat and/or kindness.

    After the matched I asked them why they dc'd, but as no surprise there was only silence.

    There are nice killers. In fact around green ranks I've noticed many players are good sports.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188215#Comment_2188215

    There are nice killers. In fact around green ranks I've noticed many players are good sports.

    Oh I know there are more nice killers, met them myself too.

    They aren't rank bound tbh, they are in all ranks.

    Some ranks there are more than others, mostly because in red ranks you'd get more punished for being nice than say in green ranks.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188241#Comment_2188241

    Oh I know there are more nice killers, met them myself too.

    They aren't rank bound tbh, they are in all ranks.

    Some ranks there are more than others, mostly because in red ranks you'd get more punished for being nice than say in green ranks.

    I guess I should re-word it. Good sports are more prominent in lower ranks.

  • Buff Pig's lunge so it destroys breakable objects, nerf spirits duration addons so more duration gives a longer recharge time.

  • Small nerf to wraith when he cloaks he cant uncloak for 3s

    Buff to trickster removed recoil

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Buff: Trapper; he should get a brown bag in his base kit at least.

    Nerf: Deathslinger's 1v1. Buff him in the 1v4 all you'd like to compensate, but zoning makes me sad.

    With Deathslinger, the instant ADS needs to stay. That's what makes him good in loops, like Billy's curve - aiming down the sights is such a detriment and is so easy to dodge that forcing him to do it would be a massive nerf. The free zoning is stupid, though.

    My ideal changes for slinger would be the following:

    -When you ADS and put the gun down without firing, Slinger cannot attack or ADS for 2-3 seconds. Like Doctor, he wouldn't be slowed down during this, and would prevent the free zoning as you'd have a brief window where you're safe to get behind a corner or something.

    -When your gun isn't loaded, Slinger moves at 4.6m/s. When it is loaded, he moves at the normal 4.4m/s. Include an Unload button to instantly eject the bullet while loaded. This'd give him a bit of mobility and risk/reward - do you keep your gun loaded and ready for a chase, or reload later to get to a gen or hook faster? Would increase the skill ceiling a little.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    Buff Myers

    Nerf OoO

    Ooo already nerfed

  • Now it is not working all game. Killer & survivor seeing each other 3 seconds and then 30 seconds cool-down. And then 3 seconds seeing each other again etc. That happening even you will not look killer. And when killer sees your aura with any perk, you are seeing him too. When killer seeing you, you have %6 speed for heal, repair and clean.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2188498#Comment_2188498

    I'd like both of your changes, but I don't think he should have instant ADS either. I just don't think a ranged killer should be able to land a hit that easily. All other ranged killers have some sort of charge mechanic during which they're slowed and I think that's important. Buff his reload time and such to make it less punishing to reload in a chase; I'm fine with that. There needs to be something, though.

    I heard an idea of letting him use his gun as a grappling hook to give him some extra mobility. I think that'd be awesome. Just no more zoning and a proper delay to his ranged attack please. Also, his TR audio needs to be louder; it plays like 4m smaller than it actually is because of how soft it is at the start.

    That's true, but you have to remember that Deathslinger's spear isn't a real hit. There's still the potential to get away, even if the walking-backwards tech limits how often this happens. The instant ADS can be oppressive, but I'd argue a very fast ADS is necessary to balance out the drawbacks of having to reload after every shot, and the fact that hitting the spear doesn't always result in any actual gain. Not to mention the range limit, and very precise hitbox compared to hatchets.

    I feel that the instant ADS is kind of what makes Slinger unique - if he had a charge up like Demo or Huntress, he'd instantly be much weaker and much less distinct and fun to play. This is why people said Slinger was just weaker Huntress and a bad killer when he came out - not only had people not figured out the walk-backwards tech, but people actually aimed down the sights instead of quickscoping. Trust me, playing Deathslinger without these two things is an awful experience, and one that's actually very easy for survivors to get away from. Making him more like Huntress is not the right move, especially given his power's limitations.