What License is Next?

Just wondering what you guys mostly want, not expect, but want to see coming next licenses wise. If you don't see your choice here, comment down below.

Comments

  • I think it's time.

  • @Kirkylad said:

    I think it's time.

    Still gots to wait for 2 months or so to see who gets the rights...and prey Victor Miller(Writer of Movie) if he wins that he allows him to be in DBD

  • I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but, seeing as how according to cough leaks cough, there's not just been one, nor two but THREE new DLC slots added we could either be seeing a HUGE blowout for the Resident Evil chapter(this is what I personally believe) or, equally as exciting, we could actually see multiple chapters announced in the year 5 stream. If the latter part is true though, what the chapter could be is anyone's guess, I'm going to personally go with Springtrap because, if I know Scott at all, he likes to constantly trick and troll everyone to throw people off then hit them with something when least expected. Just a theory though.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but, seeing as how according to cough leaks cough, there's not just been one, nor two but THREE new DLC slots added we could either be seeing a HUGE blowout for the Resident Evil chapter(this is what I personally believe) or, equally as exciting, we could actually see multiple chapters announced in the year 5 stream. If the latter part is true though, what the chapter could be is anyone's guess, I'm going to personally go with Springtrap because, if I know Scott at all, he likes to constantly trick and troll everyone to throw people off then hit them with something when least expected. Just a theory though.

    @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but, seeing as how according to cough leaks cough, there's not just been one, nor two but THREE new DLC slots added we could either be seeing a HUGE blowout for the Resident Evil chapter(this is what I personally believe) or, equally as exciting, we could actually see multiple chapters announced in the year 5 stream. If the latter part is true though, what the chapter could be is anyone's guess, I'm going to personally go with Springtrap because, if I know Scott at all, he likes to constantly trick and troll everyone to throw people off then hit them with something when least expected. Just a theory though.

    I don't have anything against FNAF or Scott, I love the first two games. Just idk how you make the character go into the game and represent the concept of FNAF well.

    Those slots might just be Legendary outfits tho right?

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but, seeing as how according to cough leaks cough, there's not just been one, nor two but THREE new DLC slots added we could either be seeing a HUGE blowout for the Resident Evil chapter(this is what I personally believe) or, equally as exciting, we could actually see multiple chapters announced in the year 5 stream. If the latter part is true though, what the chapter could be is anyone's guess, I'm going to personally go with Springtrap because, if I know Scott at all, he likes to constantly trick and troll everyone to throw people off then hit them with something when least expected. Just a theory though.

    Wait a minute... Springtrap came into the franchise in fnaf 3, 3 characters coming to Dbd... Omg Fnaf X Dbd confirmed

  • @M0nkeBread said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2187769#Comment_2187769

    Wait a minute... Springtrap came into the franchise in fnaf 3, 3 characters coming to Dbd... Omg Fnaf X Dbd confirmed

    OMG HOW HAVE I BEEN SOOOO BLIND

  • I still have hope ...

  • Despite the lawsuits, I think if they got the holy trinity of slasher icons in their game then there'd be no stopping them.

  • As always, it's Jason.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I don't want to get anyone's hopes up but, seeing as how according to cough leaks cough, there's not just been one, nor two but THREE new DLC slots added we could either be seeing a HUGE blowout for the Resident Evil chapter(this is what I personally believe) or, equally as exciting, we could actually see multiple chapters announced in the year 5 stream. If the latter part is true though, what the chapter could be is anyone's guess, I'm going to personally go with Springtrap because, if I know Scott at all, he likes to constantly trick and troll everyone to throw people off then hit them with something when least expected. Just a theory though.

    What I think is happening is obviously one of those is the chapter dlc, another is like what they did last year with Silent Hill and the cosmetic pack (I still have no clue why it's called a cosmetics pack when it gives you the base game, a dlc, and only 2 cosmetics). Then I have no clue what that last dlc could be. Maybe it is another license or it's more RE stuff in which case I wonder what it specifically is.

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Despite the lawsuits, I think if they got the holy trinity of slasher icons in their game then there'd be no stopping them.

    I'm almost scared for Jason coming into this game FOR that reason. Just because I think we can agree the devs have already sorta slipped away from their community, what happens if they get the last slasher move icon? I can't imagine anything good for the community.

  • Hellblazer.

    Because I sort of talked about how John Constantine would be a great fit for the lore of this world but it would never happen and so I gave up and then they hinted that it actually might be a possibility for them to do a Hellblazer chapter and now that all I want from DbD.

    Edit: not the black-haired american do-gooder. The scumbag from Liverpool.

  • Ok. First my choice is the ring and second thank you for making this now I can use to decide my next poll.

  • If question is what I want the answer will always be Alien!

    but I don’t mind any other horror license tbh. If it’s fitting with the horror genre and general DbD aesthetic I am fine :)

  • I voted for scooby doo and I am getting scooby doo.

  • Springtrap would be nice, but Alien honestly fits better.

    I'm not saying we'll never get FNAF, though.

  • I would like to see Slenderman, but Jason would be awesome too!

  • @Gnarly said:

    Just wondering what you guys mostly want, not expect, but want to see coming next licenses wise. If you don't see your choice here, comment down below.

    While my dream license would be Springtrap, I don't think he will be able to come this year because Scott said he isn't doing any collab's in 2021. My second favourite would be Candyman 100 % !

  • ALIEN OMG YES

    i never thought of alien but yes please... imagine being like a trapper or like twins with face huggers oooh this is making me hyped

  • Pinhead when and if he get announced. I'm taking all my Annual Leave from work