Is this games programing held together by spit, shoelaces and duct tape?
one thing is added and 3 more break. Pallets now stun killers from a foot away, and for some reason the game likes to give random skill checks as you let go of a generator making it explode.
Surveillance is still not working properly.
the breakdown hook timer is now shorter then then it's ever been despite the glitch the last little while.
Now the ranking system is messed up too.
I'm just venting a little frustration. there's no real malice in this post.
Comments
what's broken bout surveillance?
No... there are some rubber bands aswell
and gum.
dont you forget about the gum!
Now that's not fair. My dad's car was held together by duct tape and it worked waaaay better.
No
Nothing fancy like that.
the gens go yellow when they reach zero regression even when a survivor has nothing to do with it
also, if you equip trail of torment, the yellow highlight from trail of torment won't show to survivors because the white aura from surveillance for the killer is overriding it.
Also baling wire is used, and many many crossed fingers
You forgot the Elmer's glue.
I heard it was gorilla glue.
It can't be that. Gorilla glue is supposed to hold together.
I'm just venting a little frustration. there's no real malice in this post.
Sorry I'm late.
So...wheres the spagetti ?
There it is.
Love it