Best Blight Skins?
Heya, i was thinking about switching from my p3 blight outfit to something more spicy and wanted to ask ya what youre favorite blight skins or combinations are.
Looking forward to seeing some awesome skins!
Heya, i was thinking about switching from my p3 blight outfit to something more spicy and wanted to ask ya what youre favorite blight skins or combinations are.
Looking forward to seeing some awesome skins!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure this is one of the best skins in the game
I have been messing with this outfit heavy lately.
In general, I think his best outfit is True Blight. My favorite part is the head, and I'll combine it with other pieces that I think look good with it.
Here's the skin I use.
I think his green ones are underappreciated. Love the way his cane looks in those.
True Blight is amazing, but my favorite has to be the Jekyll-inspired English tailcoat one.
I don't have Blight yet, but when I do, this is the Blight I'll be rocking.
I'm running the Blue Blight from the Rift with the P3 weapon
Not much to say other than I like the darker blue
True Blight, Brown Leather, Faded Leather, and the new Navy Blue skin are my personal favorites. To add a little more to the look, you can go hoodless with one of the Aristocrat head pieces.