What would you think about the Ring in dbd?
Let me just get a couple of things straight. I am not asking how it would work I'm simply asking how you would feel about it. Another thing. I am going to be doing this for a few other liscensed chapters every so often. Now as the question says how would you feel about The Ring in DBD?
Comments
Yes I am fully aware some of you aren't going to take me seriously due to this being my second post.
I understand people want it. I thought the first move was alright. Hopefully people get it some day but Mr personally I really don't care all that much.
What's THE RING? What do you mean?
The Ring is a horror movie. I'll post a trailer so you can watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzR2GY-ew8I
The movie scared me a little when it came out, but there are so many other movies that deserve the chapter treatment first.
Ok. don't worry I'm going to be making more of these poles so most likely some of the movies you are referring to will be ending up here.
Yeah, I'm not against The Ring being added at some point. I want as many different unique Killers as possible.
Sounds really interesting, but from what I hear it's a notoriously difficult license to get.
Probably. The 2002 one was dreamworks and the 2017 film rings is paramount pictures.
I am definitely not against it. But I don’t it really fits into DbD as much? But I don’t know and I am sure the devs would find a cool way to make it work if they wanted.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
IMAGINE HER CRAWLING TO YOU THAT WOULD BE SO ######### SCARY AND DOPE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The way I see her kind of working is her being that crawling killer we thought we were getting we never got.
Okay that's a pretty creative way of making polls.
But yeah I think Samara would fit in the game.
Please forgive my lack of understanding but what's the creative way of making polls. Also I agree with Samara working.
I like the colored squares you added in the answers to the poll.
Ok those. I tried to match the colors with their respective answers. Thank you.