What is that?
And what is it doing beside making laughing soúnds and trolling...
I was like #########.
And what is it doing beside making laughing soúnds and trolling...
I was like #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
get gnomed
Gnome Chompsky or something from Left4Dead.
stomp it and you get a gnome charm.
only appears during EGC
Girl you got a survivor to hook, HURRY NO TIME TO STARE AT A GNOME!
send this to your friends to gnome them
Where does one find this lil guy? Or is it random where he spawns?
I'm pretty sure it's random. I managed to find him next to one of the small buildings on the Saloon.
It’s random.
once EGC gets triggered you should here a (probably) map wide sound notification. If one gets stomped a new one spawns somewhere else and I am pretty sure there is also a new sound notification.
When did this start?? And can survivors get it?
Is the gnome charm seriously the reward? I can only imagine how many survivors are going to die because they're busy looking for a trinket, lol.
Killers can break it too
That's an even funnier thought - Bubba accidentally let the survivors all go because he was too distracted looking for the funny little man statue. Poor dim ol' guy.
Omg that's so cool. Just heard the gnom sound at the end of a survivor match and just went for it. And i was like.. Am I getting a charm now?? Because I remembered a killer having this charm.
This is so cool, I love it. Would have never expected to get surprised from dbd anymore. I dont care about the charm, I like the gimmig. The little easter egg during a match. Love it.