Myers

My ideas for buffing my boy Myers.

1: Buff his movement speed in T1 to 110% and allow him to gain bloodlust during chase.

2: Survivors now regenerate evil for Myers to stalk; tombstone add ons and tuft of hair remove evil regeneration from survivors.

3: Remove the movement speed slow down from Vanity Mirror.

That's about all I would change to buff him.

Comments

  • Cool.

    My ideas have been:

    1. Require less stalking to get out of tier 1.

    2. Make him immune to Spine Chill in tier 1. The devs removing that immunity for "consistency" reasons was a terrible change. Myers in tier 1 is unique, let him be unique.

  • I would like to see Bhvr give Mikey some love next. He is their first licensed killer, and one of the most iconic.

  • He is a bit outdated. Hopefully when he gets his add-on changes they give him some buffs

  • I've always been of the opinion that my main man Myers doesn't need too much, just some slight tweaks to make his on par with any Killer and to deal with the more grotesque of his Add-on(s) in an interesting way. I'm going to start with the Add-on(s) changes in this case:

    1. Change the Tombstone Piece so that the Mori ability is no longer tied to Tier (or stalk), but rather to the number of Hooks. I would make the first Mori (against anyone) available at 4 hooks, and then gain one more per hook. This would prevent the piece from being a "gotcha" early due to some idiot giving up the stalk, and make the Add-on useful to all the different builds of Myers. Clearly the coded drop out of Tier-3 will not be necessary as it is no longer linked to Tier in any capacity.
    2. I would leave Judith's Tombstone as it is now because it hasn't really proven to be a problem.
    3. I think the Fragrant Tuft of Hair is fine as it is too.
    4. All the Damn Shards of Glass need adjustments. Let's be honest most of them are not used much. I think some of them (the higher end) could be changed so that they hide the Red Stain, and/or further shorten the Terror Radius.
    5. Scratched Mirror would stay the same as it is now (still slow).
    6. Vanity Mirror would change only in that Myers starts at 115% and doesn't have to Tier up, and cannot Tier up further.
    7. I agree that in Tier-1: Myers should either half the effective range of Spine Chill or negate it. *I favor HALF to be fair.
    8. I think Tier-3 Myers should be able to vault Pallets as well as have the faster window vault. This would provide just a hint more anti-Looping ability. It wouldn't be so much that he becomes OP, but certainly a step up from being a vanilla M1 Killer. This increase would make builds that go to Tier-3 provide the Insta-Down and anti-Looping, something the Scratch and Vanity Mirrors will never provide. The trade off isn't bad.
    9. I would make it possible for Myers to choose to Tier all the way back down to Tier-1, if he chooses. Doing so would require having to work one's way back up, but the benefits to playability for regaining Stealth have a purpose. Obviously the Vanity Mirror cannot do this, and the Scratch Mirror is this by default.
    10. I would have it that only so much can be stalked from a single Survivor but that they do regain evil within be stalked again later. The rate would have to be tested out. Likewise having more people together should allow Myers to stalk more at once rather than the cap currently.

    This is just a summary, as I'm working on a full write up of the complete rework I would do. These are the highlights and the things that would most affect the overall play.