Which major forum member would like to be interviewed? Request 3
I'm continuing the series and after I'm done with the top 3 requests I move on and make another request page in case people who previously requested don't have time. So who wants to be interviewed?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
As one of the luckily few already interviewed, I highly recommend it!
It's a great way to get your opinion out there.
I'm down for it
I'll go, seems like fun.
Besides, maybe people will get to know me better, they seem to like me usually
Last spot open now currently have @Weck and @Pulsar
Me I don't mind at all
I'd like an interview!
I highly encourage it too. It was really fun and helped the community get to know me more.
Sluzzy.
I wouldn't say I count as "major" but I definitely wouldn't mind!
I thought Sluzzy said he doesn't like being interviewed but... I'll stay out of it and let him speak for himself
Sluzzy will not do the interview.
He has declined repeatedly.
me neither but I'm taking my shot lmao
I'd be down!
If you want 3 others I'd say @Boss @Dabihwow @Pulsar
Niether am I however I want to do it so people can know me, and in case if I ever do get 'in trouble', I don't want to leave without people knowing a bit more about me.
Thx
Thx
No problem! I see you guys post pretty reasonably for both sides and you've been around for a good bit of time. @Boss and @Orion id put in similar boats of good reasonable long term posters
Oh I wouldn't say that, I'm not that great but thank you nonetheless
Flattery :p
I try to be reasonable and just say what I think.
Lol those spots filled up quick. Guess these are getting really popular.
can't say I blame them
Oh, how sad. I wasn't fast enough... :(
But it is alright, I honestly can't wait to see what our fellow Forum Members think about the game.
@DeathByGiggles because recently they joined as a community manager. I'm curious as to what an interview would bring.
If that doesn't count as major forum member my bad just genuinely curious is all.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2023058/#Comment_2023058
How are these interviews made - like do you have a pattern / a list of questions you go through ?
I honestly got pretty lucky to happen to come into the forums at the right time.
so many people wanna participate, it's great.
What do you consider major?
Been following these threads, they're quite interesting reads
Sort of I always start off with the simple questions like how'd you find this your favorite this and that. And then move on to harder questions though not in any specific order.
Yassssssss ask @Boss
THE CLOWN IS KING!
im pretty sure he got banned. Not sure what for though and I know we can't discuss bans much but wanted toclet you know it doesn't seem like he is an option
Maybe once OP runs out of other people.
yeahhh I know he did, just living in my fantasy world where our king wasn't banished from the realm